What is something in life that you realize now, but didn't realize before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone gets old. You never think it will happen to you. I was young-ish til like three years ago, then I woke up one day like "what the hell happened, I'm a grown man!" And seeing my parents at the holiday is crazy too. Dad is almost 84, mom just turned 78, an they legit look like elderly people now as opposed to just looking "older." It hit me that these guys probably aren't here much longer, even though their personalities are the same, their physical selves are aging and breaking down. I walked in my mom laying down with her eyes closed, and it looked like she was dead, it kind of shook me up. So even though you, at 14, have a long way to go, remember it doesn't last forever, so take advantage of your young years. It seems like a long journey, but when you look back at it, it feels like it went by in a flash.

• my thoughts too! that moment when you looked at the mirror, at your status in life, how days passed by easily and realize nothing is permanent. Our parents won't be there forever beside us and we like thinking everything would be the same as how we want it to be.

• Yeah, and in 10 years you are going to look back and wish you were still young... at 36

Most Helpful Girl

• That life is amazing and beautiful, that I have something to live for all I have to do is look at a brighter side.

What Guys Said 16

• That money makes the world go around and it sucks because you can either be completely broke and homeless or filthy rich or in between.

Even if all laws and rules were gone one rule is always constant:

Survival of the Fittest

That ultimately everything we had ever attained, accumulated or acquired while here in this world will no longer be in our possession the moment we die.

That we only have so much control in the outcome of our lives and that our lives are actually going by quicker and is shorter than we originally thought it would be or would want it to be.

That peace is virtually impossible for humanity because it is indeed in their own nature to destroy themselves.

That ultimately nothing is really certain or guaranteed in life at least when it came to the good and best things. But bad things? Definitely and most certainly can and will occur.

• i realize that a chile relleno burrito is fucking amazing, this realization took place about 10 minutes ago. before i thought... why the fuck would they cut open a pepper and put cheese in it then put it in a burrito.. well now i know why..

• The world can be very dangerous.

• When I was 13 years old my greatest fear was growing old alone. With no friends, no love. But I was going through depression. I had friends and family and girls liked me, but that was still my fear.

I just realized deep deep inside me that fear still exists for whatever reason. Literally came to that realization last night. Good news is now I can deal with it.

• True happiness really does come from the small things in life. Embrace the little everyday things that you enjoy that you may not even think about much.

• How extremely hungry I am right now...

• the fear of cancer.

• It's okay to talk to someone, just to have talked to someone. It's okay to interact with people, just for the sake of interacting with people.

• In the end it always works out well :)

• Just do what you want.

• even fAmily can fuck u over.

• how short youth is. how beauty is masqueraded to be a necessity.

• My capabilities. 🙂

• being alone in dark room for while is nothing scary but awesome and relaxing.

• I was shocked to learn women grow pubic hair.

All these years being a virgin and watching porn, I'd never seen it. Then at the swimming pools where I recently got a job in maintenance I was walking past the women's showers and didn't mean to look in but a women swung open the door nearly hitting me in the face and behind her I saw a young woman walk past with full hair between her legs.

• I should've started asking girls out when I was a student in middle or high school. I should've never let my religion control my life. Now, I believe in God, but I'm irreligious, this path is better for me.

I should've gotten better friends. I should've been more confident with girls. I should've never went to prostitutes in August 2015. I should've never worshiped a girl I met in October 2015 because she left me without saying anything to me. I should refrain from going for girls that aren't within close proximity to where I live. I should refrain from looking for girls on the internet. I never asked girls out and I still don't ask girls out. I will try to ask girls out in the future, but I'm still trying to recover from the false relationship I had with the girl I met in October 2015.

What Girls Said 11

• Before I always got very angry and thought I should hurt back the people who hurt me, but of course, that only makes you get angrier and sadder and it's poisonous.

So I realized: The people who hurt me are helping me to grow and be stronger. They have a purpose. They are teaching me a lesson. And because of that I mustn't give up, I must keep going through it all and thank them for making me the strong woman that I am now and will be even more in the future.

• I have a lot of buried pain that I need to release little by little to be truly confident, well adjusted, mature and happy.

• I realized that I should start doing what I want and what I think it's right and not what others want me to do.
    I can't please everybody.

• I had it in my head that once I went through rejection from a guy once, it probably wouldn't happen again. Not sure why I thought that, but a few months later I am in the same boat.

Health is very important; take care of yourself!

• That time truly heals wounds, things legit get better with time.

• I am actually pretty badass

• Men are useless (jk :P)

• Always forgive your enemies.

• Life sucks?

• I just realized that men think about sex all the time and I just realized that all men are dumb assholes

• When I was younger I was always paying attention to who was popular and "superior". Now that a few years have passed I look at people differently in the sense that I've realized no one is superior than the other. Yes some people may have more money, dress better, drive the newest cars but in the end they have the same date as everyone else, they will die like everyone. The is allows me to understand I'm not superior than anyone and vise versa.