Have you ever experienced a miracle?

When I was 20 I went 3 days and 3 nights without any sleep and I saw a vision of thousands or tens of thosuands of people on my bed and I heard God say "I have wiped all your sins away past present and future.:

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a near death experience when I was younger. I had the rotavirus and was in the hospital forever. One day when the doctor came in to give me a check up, I blacked out and my body was shutting down from over heating. They put some ice o me and did that electric thing where they yell, "CLEAR!" and I am alive today!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, the Seahawks vs The Patriots superbowl this year. Who would have tought that with less than a yard to score the winning touchdown, the ball was going to get intercepted :v :v :v. Maybe not for us but i am pretty sure that for the Patritos it was miracle :v :v :v

• I'd say that was more of an hallucination due to severe sleep deprivation rather than a miracle.

• One time, I was starving and my mom came home with take out Chinese. ;)

• Thats not a miracle, thats a hallucination,
    After three days of no sleep you actually do start to hallucinate,
    I absolutely believe in the paranormal and have had several things happen to me,
    But rule out the normal explainations first

• classic sleep deprivasion

• that day when my ex girlfriends realize that they are all stupid bitches.

What Girls Said 2

• Going 3 days without sleep would cause something crazy like that to happen. It's not a miracle, haha.

• Lots of miracles! That's why I'm a strong believer in God