Should I start watching game of thrones?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! I love the gorgeous landscapes and costumes, the music is pretty good, too! Some things I wish weren't in there or didn't happen, but it's not too too bad. The first season was fairly close to the book, but it is veering off now into it's own thing. If you have the time and enjoy fantasy, dragons, politic intrigue... I'd say give it a try.

• Thank you, and hope you enjoy the show!

What Guys Said 7

• The only reason I don't watch it, is because it promotes incest (or so I have heard). If you are fine with it, you may watch it.

• A few of my followers on Pinterest have been talking about this show nonstop apparently neither of them knew they were related. Not that it makes it any less gross.

• Haha yeah! People say that it is only a few scenes or whatever, but incest is just so sick!

• I wouldn't say it promotes incest. there's a ton of scenes where people murder other people, does that mean it promotes murder?

• Some scenes feel like softcore porn, but overall its not a bad show, due to the great characters and plot that leaves you asking for more.

• I think you might like it. I've seen a few episodes and thought it was cool. there's a lot of sex and violence in it though

• Its overrated

• Totaly you should.

• ye it's a good show even i like it

• Nah, too much gratuitous nudity. If you want to see that kind of stuff, just watch porn.

What Girls Said 4

• I know I will!

• I watch it for the story, it keeps you hooked.

• If you're into it, sure.

• If you want to sure...