Why do some girls hate other girls for no reason?

I've this often, anybody know why tho?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some people are living closer to their animal instincts than others.
    I for example use reason and logic to override my instinctual impulses.

Children, and some adults don't know how to control their instincts yet.
    Seeing as humans are animals, women are programmed to see other women as rivals.
    Especially when attractive men are closeby.

What Girls Said 18

• They are probably just jealous from looks or just get bad vibes. You know when you look at someone and you just know that you won't like them?

• I don't know. Women tend to be very competitive when it comes to look. The girl would get hated if she is popular, beautiful and get attention from the guys.

• It could be the way she looks or the way she dresses or the way she carries herself.

• Jealousy mostly.

• There's always a reason, but you just don't know it since you're not a mind reader.

• Jealousy. (Filler).

• I've never hate another girl for no reason. I HAVE REASONS XD.

• Yes people explain it to me 😕😕 I want to know WHY!😐😐😐😐😐😐

• Sometimes they just do.

• Fear of the unknown.

• There's always a reason.

• Jealousy.

fillerr

• mostly because she's more charming and people loves her more

• I dont know. Maybe coz i want to be best at everything. BUT I DONT "HATE" THEM. I am just competitive by nature. And even if someone is better than me at something i dont obssess over it and let it go. And try to learn something good from her.
    But unfortunately i have been a victim of this female hatred when i was good st something. And its not easy to deal with.

• They're prettier, or seem to have a better life. My best friend hates this one girl for absolutely no reason, it's honestly hilarious watching her rant about someone she's never had a conversation with.

• Haha. I have been through a similar situation and yes its very funny. 😂

• because they are jealous.

• THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION. Because I do this, and then I realize I have no legit reason for not liking the girl. Honestly, I think the main reason is because I get jealous of them.

• Same reason some guys do and call any hot guy a douch and worse

What Guys Said 6

• They're just practicing so they can stay in shape in case the real need to hate arises.

• Jealousy, passive-aggressive tendencies to compete, etc.

Guys notice and it's repulsive by the way.

• I think girls see each other as completion. I mean, some guys are like that too it's just that the average guy doesn't and the average girl does.

• Women have a sort of "mental radar" in their heads and can tell what type of person another girl is just by observing how the dress, act, eat, and by how many selfies they take in one spot. At least that's how my girlfriend says it.

• It's competitiveness, Survival of the fittest. Dog eat dog world that kind of stuff.

• probably she stole her boyfriend