Why do most of the vegetarians I know dislike animals and most of the animal lovers I know eat mostly meat?

I am asking because I am an animal lover and like to eat chicken and fish so sometimes I feel guilty for eating them and tell myself to eat less.
On the other hand, my vegetarian friends who said I am cruel for eating animals either can't stand the sight of animals or think I am lame for showing so much attention to animals.
I am confused O_o

• This is a strange phenomenon.
  • This is a normal thing.
  • You are the one who is abnormal.
  • Happy New Year! 🎆🎇🎉🎊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling it's called hypocrisy. It's almost 2016. These first world problems will probably only worsen over time.

• But the poll results shows that I am abnormal.

• I agree with the people to an extent. I love animals too. You really need to reevaluate your priorities and preferences before people misjudge even more.

• Oh, I see. Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How can you be an animal lover if you eat animals? I think you mean to say you love CERTAIN animals. But not animals in general.