Anyone else feel it's super pathetic when people over 20 are still obsessed with weed and partying?

Honestly when I was younger I was a stoner but now that I'm older I actually want to go to school and accomplish something. Than I look at people that I knew in high school and they have not changed at all. Their lifes still basically revolve around weed and partying

• Yup that's pathetic/sad
  • That's not sad that's awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• Its bad at any age but especially if you are a mature adult.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's super pathetic no matter what age.

What Girls Said 4

• Anyone obsessed with any drug or form of alcoholic beverage is pretty lame as far as I am concerned. You ever try to maintain a conversation with them that has nothing to do with drinking, smoking, and partying, it inevitably comes back to it or some grudge they're carrying or something immature. They're building a limit around themselves. People need to grow out of that at a certain point or they aren't healthy functioning adults.

• Well, I voted that it was awesome... But definitely not if it interferes with your educational life and career.

• When it's your WHOLE LIFE and you're in your twenties, it's a little pathetic.

• In general being obsessed about weed and partying is sad.

What Guys Said 7

• Partying overseas is awesome, hitting the clubs and bars in different countries is part of learning that country's culture.

• Yea it's almost as pathetic as someone judging them for how they live their life. If it isn't deteriorating your life why the hell do you care

• Ah no. Let them live their life.

• I like going out...

But I don't drink... And I think smoking weed is stupid... Get a life...

• i feel the same way about my old friends

• I don't like weed, but I like to party ;)

• People who need to get high to get their kicks off are generally boring/mediocre people not worth knowing. Let them do their thing, less competition for the real adults.