What is your opinion on this teenager being bullied into getting a nose job?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullying is something that should be punished very severely. The problem is the bastards who do it generally find good spots to do it without getting caught.
    I've know, in my secondary school (22 years ago) students who bullied everyone, teachers included :-(

• Thanks for the MH :D
      Well... given the subject "most helpful" is delicate of course :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is saving up for a nose job for this same reason :(
    Ugh. This is awful.

What Guys Said 5

• My faith in humanity dropped a little -_-

• If anything.. the BULLY should be the one requiring a nose job after his victim and others fuck his shit up

• I think it shows how silly the world can be, but more so it shows how easily people can be manipulated into doing things that seem so far fetched.

she's not someone id want by my side as a co-pilot. I wouldn't have faith in her abilities

• Just saw the video, wow thats silly. And she's young, her mothers short sightedness of realizing after a certain age no one cares anymore is sloppy of her.

Its still big and i can't even imagine if she still gets bullied how that must feel.

• I didn't have the heart to watch the video :'(

• It's so heartbreaking.

• There is not a damn thing wrong with that you woman's appearance.

What Girls Said 6

• Isn't a deviated septum a medical problem? Doesn't it obstruct breathing? Seems like they shouldn't be operating on someone who is a minor unless there is a condition present. However, I have never been in those children's place so how can I say it's wrong?

• Oh god! This is horrible!

• I think its ridicules... I have a chubby face does that mean I am gonna get face surgery!

• Fuck bullying. That makes me so mad.

• Bullying is so low and unfortunately it has gotten worse over the recent years.

I still wonder how can anyone be having a great time laughing and walking home as if nothing happened after making someone's school life miserable; hurting someone's feelings.

• This is so sad