Why am I seeing random things?

Like seeing orbs, lights, stars, fuzzy things, etc

Most Helpful Guy

• You might have "visual snow'', google it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I get this thing I call sparkle vision where I just see stars but that's usually when I'm dizzy or haven't eaten in a while, not sure if that's what you're talking about? Sometimes it lasts quite a while though and I'm not sure why.. As for orbs and lights I'm not really sure.. but I know my vision started to get pretty bad and my eyes became more sensitive to light and everything got blurry so I couldn't make out things anymore and I really wasn't sure what I was seeing.. Also being sleep deprived could do it.. I used to get really bad nightmares when I was a child so I'd try to stay up but just ended up hallucinating.. usually it'd be the galaxy or a bunch of tiny people running around.. kinda weird but maybe you can relate. I'd say hydrate and get your eyes checked.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• You're going crazy! ;)

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you are tired or you have something going on with your eyes and should see an optamologist.