Has your intuition ever saved you from disaster?

For example, something told you don't eat the chicken salad at the picnic, and the same day everyone who did had horrible food poisoning, or something told you not to go on the trip with everyone, and they got snowed in at the airport for 3 days, or something told you to leave work early, and you're lucky you did because there was a huge deadly pile up on the freeway.

Most Helpful Guy

• it saved me from 3 traffic violations

Most Helpful Girl

• I always listen to my intuition. I liken it to my inner GPS. It guides me to make the right decisions. The only time I make mistakes is when I go against it.

What Guys Said 1

• Not for me personally but usually as it pertains to others. My friend liked a girl and I knew within only a couple of times of meeting her that she was going to cheat on him, I warned him but naturally he didn't listen, even knew with who after a couple of months, warned the guy not to do it, and of course he also did not listen. The curse of seeing what others can't I suppose.

What Girls Said 5

• I think so. I told the pastor at my church that God told me the most popular and well liked guy at my church would go to hell after he died and then he became very scared and started screaming at me and the guy I was talking about started crying and making up some lie about how I wanted to torture and kill him. I found out about 2-3 months later that this guy had hacked into my e-mail account and had been impersonating me online for 2-3 months. He was deported after I filed numerous police reports against him and he has been hacking me e-mail accounts or trying to from singapore ever since. This year alone I received about 300 - 400 death threats from him.

• Yes one day I had to do a jumping competition and I rented a horse from the riding school (never rode on the horse again). So I did some warming up and the horse felt really tensed. More than normal and I felt like there was something wrong. So I called it off and my sister and dad still did it on the same horse. Not only did their competition went really bad, the horse got put down to sleep a few weeks after that because of back problems. He was probably in a lot of pain.

• Oh yes, many times.

• No. Because I don't listen to my intuition when I should.

• not really, I don't have a sixth sense