Americans! What do you think about Donald Trump? Think you he won the poll?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm republican and even I would choose Obama over him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a republican and I would choose even Hillary over him.

But, i'm not an American, just a fan. Stil, he is going to win the Republican nomination. He know what he's doing and playing to the very fears and thoughts conservative white people are taught not to talk about. He doesn't have a chance at the general election though, as i said, even Hillary can beat him in an overall election.

• Let's hope that don't happen

• I meant that I was hoping the election don't come down to just the two of them. I wouldn't want either of them for a president. But if I had to choose between the two of them I would probably go with trump

• Both then, lol :D I'm totally on the same page with you, but i'd go with Hillary if i were American and eligible to vote.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• He's utterly unfit as are all the front runners. Just when you think the political process couldn't get under your expectations any more the American People manage to do it.

• He's got my vote