Whats your perfect first date 💑?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the gym!! jk There's this sushi bar I really like, it's a great vibe, really relaxed yet energetic, good place to open up and get to know each other :) and it's by this park with a pond so going for a walk there after is really nice.

What Girls Said 6

• Dinner or lunch at a restaurant stays the best for me. I like being able to talk and get to know one another for real on a first date.

• Like I said before! We would go to washinton D. C and I would set up to vist sites and maybe a park where we could go and eat sandwhich and those fruit juice boxes! hahah! Oh and we are walking most of the time! haha

• I imagined it in a small cafe, and it's snowing outside. 😂😂😂

• Take out pizza and a movie marathon! I would rather something comfortable over something fancy.

• you're okay with going to a strangers house for a first date?

• I would rather it be at mine. I live at home so it's not like I could be really alone with him.

• That sounds fun. Lay in a pick up truck, talk, smoke, laugh while looking up at the stars. Yeah I'd like that very much. Hopefully end the night off with a kiss.

• I don't care if it's just a small picnic outside on a beautiful day, I'll be satisfied ❤

What Guys Said 4

• a meal and then something where you can be close with a person and have good conversation. so maybe a walk or something like that

• I'd take a girl to a picnic at the beach/forest/park, and I cook the food myself, we can enjoy a nice meal and getting to know each other in a comfortable environment.

• one where we both have a great time

• Having sex