Are you a fast eater or "take your time" eater?

Are you a fast eater or

I take my time. No wonder it takes me eons to finish a bag of chips.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I'm an Animal.

I devour my food like a predator 😂😂😂

I developed the habit from boarding school where they'd only allow you like 10-15 minutes to finish a meal. Thing was, it was bulking season where shove down whatever the f*** edible thing comes into your way.

I eat a lot, a sh*t load. I remember a time where I had to go out for a family dinner to a restaurant, I just came home from gym and never had anything to eat so when i got there... absolutely inhaled all the food and people were staring at me 😂😂😂 it was worth it and pricelesss wowowowow.

• I'm an military eater so it's quick. I can't stand how long it takes the wife and kids to eat sometimes.

• Im a fast eater and hate it, especially when i'm watching something on youtube or a movie. i eat super quick and look down and think to myself "well clearly someone must have came in and stole some" even if im alone because food just disappears, i swear if ghosts where real, they are greedy fuckers >:P

• I jokingly say that I "eat alphabetically" to people. What I mean by that is that if a plate has multiple things on it, I'll eat all of one thing at a time without mixing them. So with fish and chips I'll eat all the chips, then all the fish. I eat chips individually mind.

• It completely depends on the food.. If it's like something I've been craving forever I just straight demolish it. If it's just a regular meal I eat it slowly.

• I'm always the last person to finish, I savor it!

• definitely take my time. except candy, which i house, i am a pretty slow eater. usually the last person to finish when eating a meal

• I used to take my time, and then the military happened. Now I'm the guy who finishes Christmas dinner 20 minutes before everyone else.

• I'm always the first one done!

• Depends on what m eating n how it tastes!!

• Oh my goodness, that girl may get some digestion problems :-(
    I'm taking my time, many eat faster than me but I don't care... chew well is digest well :D

• I am a fast eater. I love my food.

• Haha that gif though!

Anyway, I'm usually a slow eater. But if it's spaghetti, I eat it up like there's no tomorrow

• they say if you eat fast you have stomach issues, while if you eat slow, the food is digested more easily..

• I would say that I am somewhat fast.
    I don't like wasting time eating, and rather continue with whatever I was previously doing.

I drink slow as fuck though.

• Depends. Sometimes eons or if I have to do something then I eat fast

• Depends on what I'm eating and what meal it is.
    If it's a big dinner with all the family and friends, I'm probably the last one done, but if I'm just grabbing a burger by myself, that thing is gone in seconds.

• I take my time to savor the flavor and the ambitions

• It depends, Im eating fast when having breakfast and lunch but if I eat a cookie I will threat it like it is holy or something.

• A fast eater, but not at all a face stuffer.

• Im a slow eater, can't even eat fast if i have to hurry

• Fast. I know that it's not good but I do it anyway.

• Take your time. Once it took me more than an hour to finish a normal dish.

• well for me i eat fast and to eat a bag chips would only take me 5 minutes

• very fast eater even when I try to take my time I still end up eating way faster and done before everybody else

• I take my time.

What Girls Said 14

• I take my time.

I cannot eat fast, it makes me feel as if I'll throw the food right back up.

I feel like I taste the food more, when I eat slower as well.

• I eat way too fast like someone's trying to take my food from me.

• Fast eater lol

• I take so much time to eat! I finish eating long after everyone ate!

• Depends on what I'm eating really

• I'm a slow eater.

• If I'm really hungry, a fast eater. If not, then I take my time.

• Depends on the food a d hunger level 😜

• I'm a fast eater. Food tend to disappear quickly when I get my hands on it

• I take my time, 5x

• I'm naturally a fast eater

• I am very take my time eater.

• Why is everyone so clean minded here... i feel like such a horny teen right now it's unreal ;(