Why/How do women go commando?

Tried it today. I thought it was uncomfortable to have a string up my ass, but this takes the cake.

How do you savages tolerate having the seam of your pants rub against your sensitive bits? Feels like a chainsaw cameltoe 😫

Is is it some sort of superhuman ability? Am I a weakling? Why ditch panties anyway?

• We are masochists
  • Wtf did I just read
  • Always. Wear. Panties.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not wear panties that DON'T go up your butt?

• Lol I do normally. I have tried a thong before tho

• It was a "friend's" though she was more of an acquaintance xD

And that's what u call a whale tail! xD it may be trashy to u but panties sticking out look sexy just FYI

• thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried with trousers, I do it with a skirt or a dress sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• For skirts and dresses lol

• So my vag can hang out for the world to see? It's a sexual organ, not a museum display

• The ventilation is good in a dress and keeps your snapper fresh.

Underwear keeps your pants protected a bit from crotch rot so you don't have to wash it every time you wear it, which ruins your pants faster.

• lol that explanation museum display.. dyingxD

• Us guys just grab and tuck when we get a boner. But it must be nice walking around without a pair of balls creating a sauna in your crotch.

• They probably wear pants that aren't jeans material

• Not sure why women do it, I can't stand it message me

• Why?

• Well if I go commando and I get a boner it stick out and isn't comfortable so can't imagine it's comtable for you

• my girlfriend goes commando whenever she can. says she way prefers it. but she doesn't have any "outie" sensitive bits to get chaffed really. if you've got outie lips, then ya, i can get the discomfort thing.

she actually has a pair of panties that is just a red lace band with a single string of pearls from top front to top back. insanely hot

What Girls Said 4

• I love it. I feel so comfy

• i never wear panties unless im wearing certain leggings, a skirt or a dress. i think its comfortable

• It feels nice.

• How is it comfortable? My seams were rubbing me senseless all day

• Buy better pants.

• If you don't wear jeans right after shaving its really not irritating. I hardly wear underwear, and I've never felt uncomfortable from it.

• I haven't even shaved :/ Maybe it is because I have an outie?

• Maybe tmi but it rubs against my lips BAD

• Maybe your jeans are too tight then?