Do you know who has a crush on you?

Can you tell🙈

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• no clue. there was a question by an anon about crushing on me I think but never found out who it was... just a guess :P

irl, I doubt anyone has a crush on me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• A junior named Jacob. I only have one class with this dude and all he does is at my chest and ass. I have to give the guy some credit for staring but it'd be less noticeable if he's take short glances here and there. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • DO YOU CRUSH ME!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I can.
    Sometimes I'm wrong though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told by some person.. 😅
    But usually I over think it and I think I'm when people like me but tbh I am clueless about that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never and when i do know its cause theyre those annoying geeky guys who have nothing better to do than tell my friends they like me (this happened twice in 9th grade, i never had someone else crush on me )

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know to be honest. I rather not know

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always wrong whenever I think I know, and if I'm certain they don't they probably do... I just fail in these areas :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i knew it when i was like 6. he gave me EVERYTHING lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have no idea but I'm assuming no one of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I never know for certain which kills me !

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • No has ever had a crush on me 😢😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Probs no one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no one at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure my best friend does. I'm not sure how I feel about him, though. It's kind of obvious, but I don't think he's made an official move on me yet because he knows I'm not completely over someone else yet and also is afraid our friendship would be ruined. I used to think I was good at telling if a guy was into me, but I now realize that I have no clue. I'm oblivious to a guys sign of flirting with me. Haha, if they don't straight up tell me how they feel, then I most likely will never know they like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only knew once for sure and that was after he told me. I had a pretty good idea, but it was based less off his actions and more off things his friends would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I kinda get an idea of who does lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Some girl in my biology class. He name is Cara... Cally.. I don't remember tbh. ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • And you're a dick...

• Show All
    • @QooLipBite Well I thought it was a good idea until I you said something and I put myself in her shoes... then I thought wow... that's hurt my feelings...

• @XxCookiexX Okayyy ❤️❤️❤️

• Well I don't know of anyone who has ever had a crush on me. So the answer can either be yes, and no one ever has. Or no, because I'm an oblivious idiot. Either way sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think anyone ever gets a crush on me. The only one I can think of happened 9 years ago but she likes practically everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no clue right now lol I can tell if someone likes me but I haven't seen a woman that has in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I lift in school gym, s

0|0
    0|0

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls in school but sadly I'm not in hooking up with somebody mood

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually know.