Which Pet Do You Prefer?

Cats and dogs are the most popular pets in the world. Cats are more independent and are generally cheaper and less demanding pets. Dogs are loyal and obedient but require more attention and exercise, including regular walks. Between the two, which is your favorite and why?

Which Pet Do You Prefer?

• Cats.
    25% (6)48% (10)36% (16)Vote
  • Dogs.
    58% (14)29% (6)44% (20)Vote
  • Both.
    12% (3)5% (1)9% (4)Vote
  • Neither.
    5% (1)18% (4)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs, I'm allergic to cats and I love cuddling with my dog since I don't have a girlfriend :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Like my cats

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • my cats are like little teddy bears that walk about my home... i love them. think what you like world, i dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them both... but horribly allergic to cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Tarantula person

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakes, snakes, and more snakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a phobia of dogs... don't like dogs anyway so

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I don't want either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer snakes they are much more awsome

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, dog people are loyal and loving like dogs are, cat people are selfish and spiteful like cats are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I can't get over the litterbox issue with cats they are gross and track bacteria all over the house. I also do t like small dogs. I have a medium size dog and she is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • We live on a farm so besides the cats and dogs our pets include my dairy cow Bertha and we've got a kid billy goat named Earnest! When we all go walking it's so funny because we've got the cats, dogs, horses, the cow and the goat going with us! It's crazy but true. I need to get them on tape going for a walk, a family walk! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs for me, please! I'm really allergic to cats and haven't grown up with them like I have with dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are super sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats more but I love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always had cats and i love them all, but i always wanted to have a dog too...

0|0
    0|0