Who here is sad RationalLioness left GAG?

If you are unaware:

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh didn't know she left.
    I kind of envy people who can just leave like that. I wish I could, but my addiction's too strong. GAG is becoming way too negative for my liking and I'm so sick of having to deal with idiots all the time. I can seriously see why people leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh thank god xD shewas never helpful cause of her ego and arrogance.
    She one time in an argument encouraged me to commit suicide, that she'd be happy if I did xD so I clearly had no respect for her, and therefore I'm glad she left.

• I didn't like her either

• i wonder what would make her say that. i would not have figured her to be the type to say such a thing.

• @springocelot that wasn't the first argument we had, and we went back and forth until she snapped and said that.
      It was a few months ago so I don't really remember what the argument was about.

What Girls Said 9

• Awww I really liked her opinions. She was always really reasonable :c

Kiiiinda creeped out that you have her pic anon...

• I was unaware who knows! That girl was spicy!

• i don't blame her. i saw her last question, i think she was frustrated by all the negativity on here.

• really? What happen?

• @apple24 Dude wrote article of how guys should be thankful if even 1% of girls find them attractive in female population. Guys read his take then critique why it was useless. RationaLioness found guys were bitching and wallowing in self pity than being encourage by the take. Got fed up and deactivates a little while ago.

• She's gone? I actually liked her :/

Oh well.

• She was alright, I don't particularly care that she left though

• I was always glad to see her comments! :)

• i'm neutral. people come and go from here all the time.

• Lol not really sad
    I'm glad

• Dont know her, dont care...

What Guys Said 7