Am I the only one who's annoyed by travellers?

I would never discriminate against them, it's just that they're so over the top while they're supposedly christian. They have a bunch of rules, like unmarried women can't drink etc. I'm annoyed by how stupid some of them are, annoyed by their whotish clothing, EVEN YOUNG GIRLS WEAR THEM?

Most Helpful Guy

• ""it's just that they're so over the top while they're supposedly christian. They have a bunch of rules, like unmarried women can't drink etc.""

Yeah, doesn't sound like an enlightened bunch to me, that's for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• What's a travel (l) er?

• Why'd you put the l in parentheses?

• @93stepsawayfromhome color is the English way of colour, right? Just like realizing and realising. You were commenting on someone's grammar, and English is the 'posher' version of American English. But this question has nothing to do with fucking grammar.

• As an atheist who likes travelling, I am very confused now.

• Travellers are a community, they're people who live in caravans and trailers and travel around the country.

What Girls Said 0