Would you rather text or call?

• I text.
  • I call.
  • I am a hermit who lives in the woods and don't use either.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling for me is preferred, I absolutely stink at remembering to text back!

What Guys Said 10

• I HATE this instantaneous moment to moment text thing!!! There was something about waiting, caring, loving, and looking forward to seeing your significant other, after a long day at work!! You could talk, and make your dinner, eat at the table with the kids and just talk, like people do, and relax. It was more caring, more intimate, more PERSONAL, than a ding, and some text thing!!
    Now, every FCKING thing gets texted!! I'm in traffic! My boss is a d-bag! I just took a huge sht!!
    Why is everything SO RIGHT NOW!!! It is FCKING up life!! I want to be Amish, or some modern version, taking some time, breathing, feeling, living, not always stressed at every little beep!!!
    I don't have a cell phone, and don't text, because I need MY SPACE, and few things are THAT important, that they need an answer, RIGHT FCKING NOW!!!
    I'm 'Modern Amish' and I like some tech, but only that which is necessary!! I don't need to live life at Super Speed!!

• I rather shout at your face.
    I don't like conversations over the phone whether its texting or calling.

• Depends what's more convenient at the time, and whether or not I want to actually talk to that person.

I don't like being put in position to have to be a dick and end a call... But I will if I have to

• Call for sure

• Normally I prefer texting but I like calling my girlfriend more than texting her

• Would rather call, but I mostly text.

• Depends. If it's a girl I am into then texting is the way to go. If not, I call :D

• Whatever gets their attention. =/

• texting is much easier for me

• Text usually

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer texting.
    Only person who calls me is my mom.

• Either one. Not strictly opposed to one more then the other

• I text most of the time!

• I would rather text

• I prefer texting

• call my boyfriend

text everyone else lol

• I like hearing the other persons voice

• It depends on what and who, but I think I mostly text. I use calls too though

• I prefer texting