Would you rather be the dumper or dumpee? and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Dumper - I'd rather be the one who breaks it off, because at least I know why it ended... I just recently had a relationship end in unclear cloak & dagger sort of way - she was seeing somebody else or at least it appeared that way because she never had the decency to admit to it so I'm still kind of left in the dark.

There were other factors involved but I'd be lying if I said that the questions & reasons for why didn't bother me (you could ask everyone I know because I've bugged them with this to death trying to find an understanding for her decision).

So for my own mental health, yeah - I'd rather be the dumper. Besides if you're breaking up with someone it's because of some sort of issue that has gotten in the way that has strained or even destroyed your feelings for that person...

Also being dumped/rejected fucking sucks, so fuck that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither because losing someone you love is sad and being sad isn't fun. It leaves you feeling a lone and empty. :(

What Guys Said 3

• The dumper obviously.

• Probably rather be dumped because I know it wouldn't bother me much and I don't like hurting people.

• Dumper because it's alpha

What Girls Said 1