Did your Christmas wish come true?

Did your Christmas wish come true?At Christmastime, when asked to offer a toast, I say, "May you have the heart and the ability to make someone else's dream come true, and may your actions inspire someone else to make your dream come true." What was your dream for the holidays? Did it happen?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Turned 39 a few weeks ago. I have one wish and that never will happen

• Do you want to tell us what that wish is?

• ty for the MH

• My Christmas Wish:
      1 - For my mom to get her wish (to see her grandkids) Im her only son
      2 - For my health to go back to normal (High blood pressure from stress)
      3 - For something to go my way
      4 - My crush forever to be my girlfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• Not so much this year as I got everything I could possibly wish for last Christmas. Last November I and my then 4 yr old were sleeping on the floor of my mum's retired bungalow. I had a worthless job with a contract that was more hindrance than help. All I wanted was a better job and somewhere to live. Within 2 weeks I'd got both, and as an added bonus Santa threw in a boyfriend for new year. There is nothing that could top that - a chance to provide a proper future for my child.

• I came up with 3 business ideas that I plan on starting after my parents die. Mainly because my parents will not let me operate a business in their home while they are alive. I am now confident I will have steady income after they die.

• Yeah I got headphone and a nice top!

• I didn't wish for anything so...

What Guys Said 0