What would you do if you found out you and your partner are pregnant?

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd honestly freak out more over the fact that I have a "partner" than the fact that I'm pregnant.

What would I do? I'd just set my life aside and take responsibilities for my actions and I'm sure with the support of my family... Well at least on my moms side.

But as for a "partner" the baby will obviously have a dad but I don't know about him being my "partner".

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be pretty shocked at first. I'd ask her to marry me.

2|0
    1|0
    • Why? Because you got her pregnant

• Show All
    • Wonder if you did not like her would you still marry her? Wonder if it was just a one night stand or friends with benefits or casual sex that resulted in pregnancy?

• @queenmariereigns if I didn't like her, she wouldn't be having my child. I never have, and never will engage in casual sex.

What Girls Said 17

• I'd be pretty panicked about it, honestly. We're both in education, neither of us have a job and there's no real prospects of us getting one soon. We don't live alone, there's no real space for a child that's readily available right now. There's no time. I mean, we'd need to have a really serious conversation about it and I think that I would definitely consider getting an abortion. I don't feel ready for a child right now, after all, and I'm not entirely sure we'd be able to give it the life that I'd want to give it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome downvotes. I would consider an abortion.
    I'm in school, I planned on graduate school, I'm on birth control (subdermal implant), I'm recently unemployed, my boyfriend doesn't have a job that can pay for a baby while I'm in school, we don't have our own place, and we're not at that point yet.
    A baby would be nothing but bad news that I really tried to avoid.
    So, I would talk to him and go from there. But I don't see myself carrying a pregnancy full term at this point.

3|1
    2|2
  • I would have a serious conversation with him and talk about the options. I personally am in no way ready at the moment for a baby, I haven't even finished school yet and I don't even know what I am doing tomorrow, yet alone the next 9 months if I chose to keep the baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit myself and beat the crap out of my guy. Then I'd apologize and cry tears of joy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be shocked and go vist a doctor!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably freak out at first, then call my mom to tell her and get advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • the immaculate conception, 2015!

2|0
    0|0
  • Tell the whole family, wohoooo big party 💃🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked because I'm single and I'm not having sex with anyone
    I would be wondering how I got pregnant in the first place lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wonder if we were giving birth the same day

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha... Ya cuz it happened at the same time right? At least hopefully

• At this age? #Abortion
    When I'm older, #FuckYes

0|0
    1|0
  • Have a mental breakdown then kill myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to find a make money off the first pregnant biological male on Earth

1|1
    0|0
  • Hope I catch it fast enough and get an abortion.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cry my eyes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have that problem I'm single and I've never had sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy, as long as the father would say, I don't want to raise him/her on my own. I would probably also wonder how I got pregnant, because I have no boyfriend or partner of any kind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think i woild freak out over me being pregnant.. I would if she was, but if i was, omg, i would freak over how its gonna come out

2|0
    0|0
  • Well... die inside a bit, apologize, and cry. Then I'd be absolutely stoked to be a dad!

2|0
    0|0
  • Convince her to get an abortion.

0|0
    2|0
  • I'd change my name to Joan and move to Mexico.

0|0
    0|2
  • I'd be happy... but wait 'YOU and your Partner?' I'm pregnant too? :o XD

1|0
    0|0
  • We would be overjoyed, because the chances of me being naturally fertile are slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd run away and find a new partner.

0|0
    2|2