If a policeman/woman broke the law and you knew it would you vote to acquit him/her if you were on the jury because they are an officer of the law?

If a policeman/woman broke the law and you knew it would you vote to acquit him/her if you were on the jury because they are an officer of the law? If you saw a video of an officer breaking the law would it matter?

• Yes because they should be allowed to do as they please
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No if they break the law they should be held accountable
    100% (4)100% (10)100% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Police should be held to a higher standard.

0|1
    0|0
    • Even if they are only caught kicking a black man and breaking his jaw?

• Held to a higher standard meaning more fierce consequences when they grow out of line. Police aren't accountable for most things anymore. It's pathetic.

• Excellent comments and answer. Thank you

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• They should be held to a higher standard because of their positional authority.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you think they rarely are convicted of crimes they obviously committed?

• Show All
    • Sorry for wasting your time.

• Not at all I appreciate the comments. Any idea on how an average citizen would want unaccountable policemen?

• I would be less likely to vote to acquit. They are suppose to set an example. They would either write a citation or arrest others ( depending on the crime ) they would not recieve preferential treatment from me

0|0
    0|0