Which do you use the most: Credit, Debit or cash?

• Credit
  • Debit
  • Cash

Most Helpful Guy

• I always use the credit card because I get points, cashback and stuff. But by the end of the month, I pay the entire statement balance. I don't keep debts or pay a small amount and pay the rest later + interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped using a debit card after 2011. that was a bad year for me. So now I only use cash since I stopped owning any kind of bank account.

What Guys Said 6

• Cash!
    Man there is nothing more embarrassing than swiping the card and getting that "it didn't go through" from the cashier xD

• I use cash. Its the best way to go, you dont want to get yourself into a Jam

• debit card
    cash
    credit card

in that order :)

• Cash
    Credit
    Debit
    In that order.
    Cash is more convenient, credit is more secure than debit and I use debit for bills only.

• Cash is King. If I'm buying something online then Debit. I prefer cash because it's physically countable.

• Cash here.

What Girls Said 9

• I use the credit option more than debit, though I should REALLY use debit so the money comes out faster and I don't overspend.

• For the family I nanny for, I use a debit card all the time. For myself, I typically use a credit card.

• I want a debt!

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:]

• Usually debit card.

• Debit, usually. I hate carrying around a lot of cash, and my credit card is for emergencies only.

• Cash always.

• Cash i dont have credit or debit...