Which do you use the most: Credit, Debit or cash?

• Credit
    12% (3)21% (7)17% (10)Vote
  • Debit
    46% (12)38% (13)42% (25)Vote
  • Cash
    42% (11)41% (14)41% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I always use the credit card because I get points, cashback and stuff. But by the end of the month, I pay the entire statement balance. I don't keep debts or pay a small amount and pay the rest later + interest.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped using a debit card after 2011. that was a bad year for me. So now I only use cash since I stopped owning any kind of bank account.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Cash!
    Man there is nothing more embarrassing than swiping the card and getting that "it didn't go through" from the cashier xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I use cash. Its the best way to go, you dont want to get yourself into a Jam

0|0
    0|0
  • debit card
    cash
    credit card

in that order :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Cash
    Credit
    Debit
    In that order.
    Cash is more convenient, credit is more secure than debit and I use debit for bills only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cash is King. If I'm buying something online then Debit. I prefer cash because it's physically countable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cash here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I use the credit option more than debit, though I should REALLY use debit so the money comes out faster and I don't overspend.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the family I nanny for, I use a debit card all the time. For myself, I typically use a credit card.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a debt!

0|0
    1|0
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:]

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually debit card.

0|0
    0|0
  • Debit, usually. I hate carrying around a lot of cash, and my credit card is for emergencies only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cash always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cash i dont have credit or debit...

0|0
    0|0