Is it possible to accept you're unattractive but at the same time still be confident about yourself?

I am not a very attractive man, I am quite pale and skinny and overall not generally attractive. I have come to accept this and the fact that most women won't have too much of an interest in me. However i still want to take the positive features I have about myself and be confident about that aspect. Do you think it's possible to be confident in yourself knowing you have still flaws?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, tons of unattractive confident people

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you can. There are other aspects in your life that can make up for your "physical" flaws.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it is very possible. The fact is, no matter how attractive or unattractive a person is, WE ALL HAVE FLAWS. It's called being human, no one is perfect. Think about this when you look at every single person you see and you'll grow to be more secure in yourself because you'll realize it's not a competition.

• Do you think it's possible to be confident in yourself knowing you have still flaws? Of course. Accept that you don't appeal to he majority (you can't control this) but work with what you have (what you are in control of).

• Yesssss!! of course :)

• That's what TRUE confidence is, actually. When you walk with your head held high no matter what you look like. Whether you're a model or average joe. Because confidence should come from being content with your worth as a PERSON. NOT from how good you look. It comes from having a balanced view of yourself.

Being able to look in the mirror and recognize that you may not be the sexiest guy around but you have just as much to bring to the table as the sexiest guy alive. You shouldn't feel beneath anyone just because of outer appearances.

At the same time you can still improve yourself. Hit the gym or workout at home. Get a super fly haircut. Dress well. When all those things come together, an average person can look pretty amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, if you have special talent (s) or ground breaking achievements, then you can surely accept that you are unattractive but still have confidence in yourself.

• Pale = get a tan
    Skinny = join a gym

Fix yourself

• I have started the gym actually but getting a tan is easier said than done.. I just burn when. I try there isn't much I can do. I will just have to embrace my pale skin...

• never had one and i think people would know if i suddenly showed up all tanned haha. Might give it a go in the summer though,

• Try something...