Will we really go to Heaven?

My son lost his dad when he was 2. He's 13 now. All these years I've been telling him his dad is watching over him. He said that Heaven is not real he doesn't believe it anymore not since he watch an episode of Family Guy where Stewie tried to kill himself Brian told him that after we die nothing happens. He was upset when he hears it. He really wanted to meet his dad. He also was hoping to take his phone with him so he could show his dad some funny YouTube videos. He's obsessed with the one where Gary from SpongeBob sings I'm 100% Niggar. He's been watching it all day. He was wondering that if people don't go to heaven then what really happens. He watches movies like All Dogs Go To Heaven and Heaven Is For Real. When he watched them he use to believe it but now he's confused about it and doesn't know what to think because Brian said that Heaven wasn't real. Do we really go to heaven? He's also wants to know if he can take his phone or iPod with him to get music and Internet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this question is a joke. But I'm going to answer anyway. I can't say whether heaven is real or not because no one knows. It's what you believe in. If he doesn't believe in god, you should get him to look into other religions that don't involve god, like Buddhism or Humanism so he can decide what he wants to believe in.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 18-24 and you have a 13 year old son? Anyway, Brian is a dumb liberal, but that's beside the point. I believe that there is life after death, and I will enter the Kingdom of God if I live a moral and virtuous life.

What Girls Said 2

• You must be too young when giving birth. Hmmm. Spirit never dies. It stays here because it still has issues to resolve.

• May I suggest that next time you at least get your ages right.

What Guys Said 1

• Every Spirit returns to the Spirit World after leaving behind it's human body. Your son can share his memories with his father once he returns to the Spirit World.