What do you love the most about America?

There are so many things I love about America. Our freedom, our power, our food, our history, our entertainment. Its such a great country. Maybe the best.

So what do you love about America?

Most Helpful Girl

• Food for sure youse have so many options everything is bigger wider awesom-er

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite thing is the land itself much of the country is breathtakingly beautiful.

What Girls Said 14

• Lol are you fucking kidding? Have you ever seen the truman show? That's America. You live in some weird little bubble of bullshit and lies and propaganda and everyone outside of the USA can see it except you guys lol. It's really sad to see. You have no reason to be patriotic, your country and government is the most abusive, destructive, corrupt and evil in the entire world. You don't even get to hear about half the shit your discusting country does because of your media block outs.
    Freedom? Haha. So naive. I bet you guys don't even realise the us government created and lead isis on behalf of the israeli Zionists that actually rule your god forsaken country. It's common knowledge in the rest of the world, but you guys are still like "blame the Muslims" lol. So sad.

• YOU'RE AWEOMEEEEEEEE 😅

• I just want to let you know that a lot of us do see it. Some of us take to the streets but we have an incredibly horrific and powerful militarized police.

• You stopped Hitler? So there was nobody else involved in that war? What about the enigma code? What about the bouncing bombs? Were they American too?

Also, if you are going to use the English language, could you at least not butcher it please? It's grateful, not greatful.

• Absolutely nothing, as I am not American. Some of the people are okay, but not the super patriotic ones. Y'all can't see any flaws with your country, of which there are many.

• Why do you write 'y'all' if you are not American?

• Because America doesn't own the English language

• @Cherryberrypie much as they bloody think they do, just like they think they own everything else.

• I'm with @9mfeo and @CherryBerrypie... I'm not American and I really wouldn't say it's the best country. In fact there is a lot about America that I find extremely bad. Sorry.

• What I love about America is that my crush is American, ENOUGH SAID.
    But I hate American politics. I love your colleges! And movies!

• Hahaha ask @eugene 😂

I like the people, some are very funny. I love the movies too

• i like the landscapes and it is home

but you got to be kidding yourself, the US is definitely not once what it used to be

• Entertainment + diversity of the population

• I've never been there before, but I'm friends with a couple of Americans, and they're very nice

• Um... well... I uh... huh... not much to say about it. I like the way we're not living in a war zone? I don't really love America too much

• My freedom as a woman, I guess.

• I like that if I'm raped, USUALLY someone goes to jail... In some countries the victim is seen a bad for being raped.

• i hate it...

• Food? like Mcdonald?

• Yes. It's tasty right?

• Not a lot i have to say.

• You... Don't like America? :(

• @Cherryberrypie don't say that unless you've been here

• I have been there. And anybody outside of America can say that as we are the ones that have to pick up the pieces and deal with the problems your cuntry causes.

What Guys Said 17

• The buying power of the middle class makes the whole world jealous.
    Its geography, wide open spaces and the fact that most American cities are more to the South than this part of Europe.

• Thank you for actually answering properlyand not just being abusive.

• It's what I love about America. I could fill pages with what I hate about America.

• Don't do that, that's not what I'm asking

• America isn't as great as your leaders would have you believe. Have you considered travelling?

Mind you, I love the freedoms you guys used to have

• And by you guys, surely you mean white, middle class or better, males?

• I think America is a piece of shit country filled with pieces of shit, just like any country.

One thing I like about America is the shitty, unhealthy junk food that would definitely kill you from gout or diabeetus if you had to live on that shite for a month or two.

• Come on I'm not asking to be abused

• I'm not abusing you? Oh, sorry. I didn't realise you are literally the US. My bad.

• There's nothing special about America.

It's history is a genocide of natives and a graveyard of nations. It's "freedom" is a government violating it's own constitution (Snowden / Manning incidents). It's "power" is nearly 19 trillion dollars debt. It's "food" is (arguably) hamburger.

Gotta give them props on entertainment though, they are hilarious to read. ^^

• America is a great country. It's my home, it's the people/place I chose to serve for in the Army. Our Constitution has stood the test of time (trivia - the US Constitution is the second oldest written government document still in effect, 1st is San Marino). Our government has it's problems, but it always has and always has managed to work itself out. Our country is wildly diverse and that diversity has added so much to our country.

That being said... there's so much we can do better.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEyUWKJFER8

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Honestly, this song describes it best.

• honestly, it would be easier for me to list what I don't like.

• I love the fantasy of what we think America is over what it isn't.

• Only thing that comes to mind is if you travelling you wouldn't need to exchange to a foreign currency

• 0|0
  • lol, look at all these butthurt tools.

• I love how you can vote for whatever you want because nothing will ever change.

• I prefer Mother Russia
    🔫

• girls are cute who are not fat, so there are a few cute girls.

• The movies their making. Madmax for the win!

• i love that you're racist and cannot accept that fact... and you're no more free than anywhere else.

• Freedom... provided you're white, middle-class, christian, cisgender male...

• What does cisgender mean?

• @Squidward so just a normal person? Why would there even need to be a word for that. This is what the gay pr campaign has done.

• The church invented the word 'atheist' too.