What is your dream proposal like 💍💎?

What is your dream proposal like 💍💎?

Most Helpful Girl

• You meet me in a nice, small park somewhere. You emerge from behind a tree in your not creepster way, holding a dozen red roses, and motion to someone. I look around and I see those white twinkling lights light up around us, and soft violin music playing.

Then you approach me, give me a kiss and hug. You hand me the roses and stroke my cheek, then slowly get down on one knee. You pull out a beautiful cerulean blue box from your pocket, and when you open it, I see this beautiful round cut diamond ring.

"Will you marry me, Anonymous (18-24)?" you say as you smile big.

My heart would race, my cheeks flush as I nod and say "yes, Squidward, yes! Of course!"

You put the ring on my finger before we embrace. The music still playing, we sway slowly and kiss. Then everything fades to black.

• Sigh, if only

• Not really. I figured this was a good opportunity to quickly go over a dream proposal I had once. I don't get many chances to do so.

• Haha, thank you thank you, my dear, Squidward!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Um... As long as it happens! hahah! I want him to dress like a rock star with his shirt off and temporal tattoos... with golden hair! I want my ring to be inside an apple! I want a room full of roses! I want him to dedicate song where I bite an apple and choke on the ring. hahaha

• I want to receive a blue feather for proposal before a ring is presented. There's a game series I love that uses blue feathers to propose and I love the idea of it.

• sounds interesting

which game series?

• The animal parade and tree of tranquility. Gale and the fire God guy were my favorite

• @SakuraChii Gale was my choice, I couldn't resist the lure of a wizard🤗

• Spontaneous, it doesn't have to be on a beach, or a destination could even be at home, I just want to be surprised and hopefully we're on the same page.

• Oh my gosh! I would seriously love it if he would send me on a city-wide scavenger hunt to find sweet letters that told me to go to a location. I would end up at a romantic set outside with candles and flowers and my SO would be dressed in a nice outfit to propose to me while the sun is setting!

Yeah, I've totally not fantasized about this? *cough cough* lol

• Secluded sunny day. Maybe a typical routine my boyfriend and I would do.. (Go for a walk abouts maybe) and we can go off trail and he can ask me.. Then I say yes, and we either have sex then and there, or have sex in the car, or wait till we got home and have sex at home. It needs to end with sex lol

• Nothing HUGE or exciting. I'd really just love to be doing something we both love like cuddle on the couch, eat Chinese, and watch anime. Then he'd just pull out the ring and ask me to marry him. I am easy to please :)

• I don't really care how I'm proposed to as long as it's from a man I love and would say yes to. I haven't given it much thought either. I suppose I would like a simple proposal, one that doesn't even have or need a ring. I wouldn't want some sort of elaborate performance or something that everyone would see. I'd want it to be private, almost casual, but with enough formality to let me know he's serious.

• I don't really have a dream proposal. As long as it's a little romantic and just the two of us with no audience. It's good.

• I would like it to be a situation where he does not pressure me. I have seen m video where the woman had to reject him and he did it in front of so many people in a public place! Although I would like to have my loves one's present, I would not like the pressure. If I do not want to marry him it would be hard to say no I'm front of others. I would like him to set up a Video camera secretly so we can play the tape back and show it to my loves ones though! Disney would be nice but really anywhere will do (but no creepy dark alleys!)

• Honestly as long as it happens I don't care how.

• Something. Simple by the man of my dreams
    Nothing crazy

• private. intimate. no photographers >< i hate this new trend of a photographer hiding in the bushes to take pictures of the actual proposal. people are so fucking fake.

• My dream proposal would be me+him sitting in the box of my truck looking at the stars. Then afterwards a few drinks of vodka. 😍 never gonna happen though.

• When the pizza delivery guy comes and says
    Do you want your pizza?
    And I say I do

• My dream proposal is one where I am proposed by the guy I am madly in love with. That's it.

• Unexpected, creative and not too late. This one guy made special mugs for him and his girlfriend on her birthday, the mug was filled and when his girlfriend was finished drinking it said "will you marry me?" at the bottom that's pretty creative.

• After being divorced, I really don't want to remarry. I have my kids so what is the point?

What Guys Said 2

• The one that ends with a positive answer from her.

• *plays pokemon music*
    I appear and walk toward her. Get on my knee and pull a Pokeball out my pocket, and shows the ring inside. "I choose you" in a sweet voice.