Can you come up with a 'catch-22'?

I would define a ‘catch-22’ as a set of rules or conditions which prevent a desired outcome.

Here are a couple of examples from the book "Catch-22":

“Under Colonel Korn’s rule, the only people permitted to ask questions were those who never did.”

“‘Major Major never sees anyone in his office while he’s in his office.’”

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• U have to be able to drive to work so you can buy a car...

1|0
    0|0
    • nice one, too bad it's real
      You could take public transit if it's available but if you have to work night-shift then you're pretty much screwed. This catch-22 can really limit someones opportunities especially when you're just starting off. Some people take having their own transportation for granted but it's practically a necessity.

• Lol. thanks... I have been stuggling with this ine for a while, off and on for years.. My freaking boss says he will pay me more if i have a car (which has nothing to do with my work)... I get like 2000 dollars saved up and he says he's gonna keep it for taxes... Im 90% sure i can trust him tho... But meanwhile im flat broke, have almost nothing to eat, and have to ride my bike 5 miles in the cold to spend 10 on food.. Freaking sux not having a car

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Innocents in prison won't make parole unless they admit they did a crime they never did

1|2
    0|0