What kind of water bottle should I buy?

I want to get a water bottle for school in January. I want something that can hold lots of water and will resist germs and won't corrod over time. Something without plastic in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love stainless steel water bottles and have a Kleen Kanteen water bottle. I've had it for about 3 years now and use it every day for work and everything. I love it.

This is the one I have:
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=mp_s_a_1_2

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a backpacker and use bladders. They fit in daypacks with a hose and bite valve. They come in a three liter size. Look for hydration systems is what they're called that includes a small pack or you can get just the bladder if you have a pack. Osprey, platypus, MSR are some of the more popular ones and all are BPH free

• But the line freezes. Always have a back-up Nalgene. Also, it's easier to refill the Nalgene on the go.

• The Carbon Corks? Love 'em. Light, they don't collapse like the twist-locks, and they don't make your hands gooey black.

• @timbergag mine aren't the corks they're the earlier version but I'd like to have a pair of the corks

• This will be the bottle for you then. I own it and its light weight, doesn't taste plastic-y and is completely stainless steel.
    www.amazon.com/.../B0019N2DO8

• I like the new ones by Contigo that Walmart sells. While they're plastic it's not BPA. They're fully cleanable. They're sealed unless you press the "sip" button and they close automatically so they won't spill.

• 0|0
  • I like wide-mouth Nalgene bottles with a capCAP converter lid. The wide-mouth makes it easy to refill, and you can fit ice cubes in, but the smaller opening due to the capCAP makes it easy to drink.

• a big wine bottle

• One that hold water im I a genius or am I a genius

What Girls Said 1

• Glass or ceramic ones are good. Stainless steel is supposed to be good too but I find it has a funny taste.