QUIZ,... which disciple are you? Take quiz post Results?

http://www.playbuzz.com/andrewatkins10/which-disciple-are-you

My results:

Like John, you are a deeply spiritual and emotional person. You are a keen observer of relationships and personal character, often seeing connections and patterns that others miss. You are an imaginative dreamer with a strong grasp of spiritual matters and the purpose of human existence. You can also be extremely dedicated and loving.

However, like John, you may have a fierce nature. Like a true "Son of Thunder" you may be prone to believing that your spiritual intuition elevates you above others. You may see yourself as morally superior to those less spiritually attuned than you. This a side of yourself you must temper with love and understanding.

Your role as a disciple of Christ is one of a visionary or prophet. You speak the truth as you see it, even if it can't be proven or isn't popular. Others may see you as mystical or possessing a connection with Christ that goes beyond their comprehension. Yet, in your most honest moments, you know that your greatest strength lies not in your love for Christ, but in His love for you.

***Bonus*** The Biblical woman who best matches your personality is: MARY, sister of Lazarus and Martha

Most Helpful Guy

• My result:

Like James, you are a systematic and incisive thinker. You voraciously ingest information and apply sharp logical analysis to produce sound insights and strategies. You are focused and determined, and you let little stand in the way of achieving your goals. You never back down from an argument once you are sure you have thought things through.

However, like James, your unbending logic may be a bit too biting. Like a true "Son of Thunder" your ambition and temper may be perceived by others as callous and stinging. Your rough edge may alienate your audience, even if your insights are correct. And your persistent focus on accuracy and improvement may make you a target of those wishing to preserve the status quo.

Your role as a disciple of Christ is that of a reliable expert and truth-teller. You don't mince words, and you bring clarity and consistency to the more ambiguous matters of religion and spirituality. Other people look to you for sound teaching as you fight for truth until the end.

***Bonus*** The Biblical woman who best matches your personality is: DEBORAH, Judge of Israel

• Wow very true except for the part about religion and spirituality since I'm an atheist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like Matthew, you are a structured and meticulous person. You understand and hold great respect for tradition. You believe that the firmest foundation is that which has withstood the tests of time. You are likely to be seen as responsible in carrying out your duties according to the letter of the law. Order and hierarchy are important to you as you seek to reinforce the rules and values that preserve the security of a moral society.

However, also like Matthew, your focus on personal security can lead to a preoccupation with wealth and power. You may be tempted to seek status or riches at the expense of showing empathy or compassion to others. At the same time, your responsible nature highlights the many ways other people fail to live up to rules and expectations. You may be perceived as legalistic, and you must constantly be on guard against your tendency to pass judgment on others.

Your role as a disciple of Christ is the guardian of morality and tradition. When others get swept up in the passions of the time, you draw the focus back to the fundamentals of holy living. Leading by example, you are capable of demonstrating that faith must be lived out through good works.

What Guys Said 3

• I got John as well!

• I'm most like Andrew. (I'm using my phone, which won't let me copy the description somehow...

• I think it was mostly saying that I'm very trusting, but sometimes just a bit too much. 😕

• I am most like Thomas.

What Girls Said 4

• Like Nathanael, you are a loyal and honest person. You seek to do the right thing whenever possible, and you try hard to conform to the expectations and values of your family or social group. Within your group, you are trusting and generous. Others see you as someone who can be relied upon to support and help them in their time of need.

However, like Nathanael, you may exhibit a reflexive tribalism. You may not trust people from outside your social group. You prefer familiar faces and ways of doing things. If you open yourself to new things, though, you are likely to be pleasantly surprised. At the same time, your generous nature may encourage others to take from you without reciprocating. You may often feel taken advantage of. At these times, a little recognition from others goes a long way to make you feel appreciated.

Your role as a disciple of Christ is that of a loyal and generous caretaker. You have great compassion for orphans, widows and those who are struggling. Others look to you as an example of Christ's virtue and love.

• Got John as well.

• I got the same thing as you girly 😝😝

• I got John.