What do you think is the hardest or easiest job out there a person can have?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a parent. I watch my mom struggle 24/7. She has 5 kids and with going to work, my stepdad never home, making dinner, always cleaning, never getting any sleep, being broke and still giving the best to us. I hate seeing her stressed. So being a parent is the hardest job I believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched a documentary once about a waste cleaner in mexico. He is put in a swim suit and released into the most disgusting waste infested water imaginable to clear the blockage. Looked really bruta and i am sure is a contender for the hardest job a person could have. Not sure about the easiest though, is there one?

What Girls Said 1

• Just be like me! haha

What Guys Said 5

• I think the hardest would be a judge or president. Easiest maybe a dealer in Vegas

• Hardest is probably digging ditches for minimum wage, easiest is probably maintaining your own investment portfolio.

• easiest job would be songwriter if you are any good, lots of royalties without the innevitable meltdown the artist will have and hardest would be down a south African gold mine.

• There are a lot of terrible jobs. I would say the hardest would be working on a farm. In third world countries even sweat shops tend to be better jobs than working in a field all day. In America during the height of the great recession, farmers were suffering from a shortage of laborers, because no one wants those types of jobs, even when they were the only jobs around.

Easiest I would say would be something like a toll booth operator. It seems like it would be low stress, and they don't have to do much physically stressful work either.

Being a parent isn't close to the hardest job. It is a commitment and may have some hard moments, but it isn't like it is terrible all the time. People make it sound like parents are some sort of super hero's or something when they aren't. Go dig out a coal mine by hand, then come back and tell me how bad you have it as a parent. lol

• Being a good parent. Hands down.