Is this too tall?

Okay so, This is something that i think about/bothers me quite a bit. I am a 16year old guy and I am now
2m17 ( 7'1) tall. I feel like this is really too tall to find a girl as It brings along quite a few problems. Whats your opinion? Is it realisticly possible for a girl to fall in love with someone this tall+ Do you know anyone that has and have they experienced any problems?

I'm really sorry if this is a rather weird question. just something that bothers me..

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty tall. Yes, it may cause issues for some people, based on height differences alone, but that will not stop all women from wanting to be with you. It is possible for someone to fall in love with you, of course.

• Yes, Thanks for replying! And you're probably right as there probably are girls/women that dont mind. Realisticly speaking i think once i am older (an adult) that It becomes easier

• You're welcome! I'm sure the taller women would love you particularly, haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's entirely possible and actually very likely that many girls will like you. Being tall has a lot of advantages so you shouldn't worry. Maybe approach tall girls because bending down to kiss a short girl will strain your neck. I have a friend who is a basketball player and he and his wife are both very tall and they look great together - like a power couple of super humans!

• Thanks for replying :)! From what most people have said so far really made me feel better and more comfortable about how tall I am. I believe i will always have that problem when kissing a girl as most adult women are about 1m65-1m75 at average. and that isn't even girls my age ( even tho they are almost adults.. ) eithet way tho really appreciate the reply

What Girls Said 2

• No way are you too tall! Yes you're a lot taller than most people, but there's nothing wrong with that. There are a ton of people that would kill to be that tall. You shouldn't worry at all :)

• Thanks for the reply! And okay, I do believe that girls find a taller guy attractive and that there can be a bit of a difference between the guy and the girl but honestly when is it too much? 40-60cm is quite a lot of difference. also not exactly a great sight when walking down the street. In my opinion love goes before all this but never sure how most girls think about that as i have already heard i was too tall before

• Thanks a lot. :) I'll remember that and I try not to let it get to me but its probably because i get a lot of comments on how tall i am (positive and negative ones)
      Really appreciate the time you took to answer tho. Thanks!

• No problem ;)

• Gotta love tall guys

There is not a "too tall" or "too short", it's just about finding that person who doesn't think there's a "too" anything

• Yeah i agree. Thanks! This isn't exactly the easiest thing tho as i have heard i was too tall from girls before in my life haha. Guess you're right tho

What Guys Said 4

• no one should care dude. if anyone gives you problems for being too tall, they are jerks. The same with people who pick on short guys, we are all people that have feelings.

• lmaoo most chicks come below my pecs and I am 6'3, You gonna have real problems brah but look at it this way. You can play basketball ha

• Yee ^^ I am a basketball player and a pretty good one thanks to how tall i am. So thats a positive thing

• Yea brah and you can go pro with it too, so look at it like that

• Most girls prefer tall guys, so you shouldn't worry about that.

• Yeah i know they "like" tall guys but considering most girls are 1m75 at most that is a lot of difference. But thanks for the reply!

• Wow that's tall and only 16 so you are still growing, but I don't think it's a problem with girls since they like tall guys, it's more a discomfort for you I would think, like getting in cars but obviously your great for basketball if you even play

• Yeah i actually am a basketball player and you're right it does bring a lot of difficulties with it as finding clothes/shoes/beds in belgium isn't that easy. Well i wouldent wish to be any smaller tho as It helps with my sport. But really thanks for the fast reply

• No problem, oh and yeah I forgot about the feet hanging over the bed part since they are only 6 foot in length most beds