Do you think drinking or partying every weekend is bad?

If the person goes to party at least on one day of the week?

• Bad
  • No its ok

117

Most Helpful Guy

• No way, (wo) man has used alcohol since the dawn of time. It's the only thing that keeps depressed, irrational, sad people like me happy and in line and more importantly, gets us laid to pass on our alcohol soaked genes on to the next generation. Heck, I'm half Irish, half English, so my alcohol genes are well soaked :D

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the age of the person and whether or not they have children already, a job etc.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Drinking every weekend can be bad if you drink to the point of getting drunk.
    Partying every weekend isn't bad at all, I think it's actually good.

• Partying is not bad, but drinking is very bad for your health, and it can get you in trouble with the police.

• I'm actually getting attached to a woman who goes out partying every weekend with a bunch of guys which makes it almost impossible for me to actually move to the next step with her. I can't take her seriously.

• I can't say for sure about partying, never being in one before.
    I do know for sure, however, that drinking is never good.

• You're 18-24, it's practically required by law ;)

• Each to their own

What Girls Said 10

• Well it really depends on how much you're drinking, and how out of control you get. If you're having a couple drinks then thats okay.

• It's a social aspect.
    As long as you're not getting out of control and can remember everything, I don't think it's too bad.

• When you're younger, not so much. But when you get older, there comes a certain responsibility and partying every night or weekend is not one of them.

• Depends on how old that person is. It's pretty normal for people in their early to mid twenties to party on weekends, if by party you mean get drunk and have a time... but as you get older it should become more infrequent.

• Well it depends on the kind of party and the intentions i reckon.

• whatever makes them happy as long as theyre being safe (not drunk driving)

• Ugh, don't listen to those socialifeless gaggers.
    GO HAVE FUN AND LIVE THE LIFE YOLO GIRL

• Yes, i think so. That way, it can become a habit which is hard to break out of. Plus, i don't like it when people get drunk. Saying that though, i'm an introvert

• Parties are overrated.

• Depends if they're getting extremely wild to the point where their life is a hot mess due to them partying too much.