Girls, what would you do if you were breastfeeding and a random guy asked you 'when will it be my turn'?

you're breastfeeding your baby whena random guy sees you and walks up to you to ask 'when will it he my turn?' What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She will let him cause humans are that nice.

What Girls Said 7

• Soooo you know the "nuclear smile"?

Turn around verrrry slowly, glare, glare slowly turns to condescending smile? The kind you'd make to a 5-year-old who's being annoying.

That.

Especially effective when dude is a foot shorter than me

• I would ask the security to escort him far away from me. Creeps like that need to be publicly shamed.

• I'd get up and walk away from him. That's weird and inappropriate.

• If he were my husband I'd find it hot

• but just a random guy?

• If a random guy asked, I'd smirk, laugh, then get up, and walk away. Or maybe I'd say "What you asking me for? Don't you have a Mama back home?"

• I would be kinda creeped out haha like your trying to hit on a lady who had sex already and got pregnant and she's already given birth and feeding the baby hahah he must be thirsty lol XD

• Slap him for being such an ass...

• Tell him on February 30th

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him, "I don't know. You'd need to ask your mother."

• I'm assuming kicking him in the nuts isn't an available option?