Guys, would you stay good friends with a girl after she friend zoned you?

• I would but I'll always hope for more
  • I'd stay the same way as before
  • I'd move on and forget all about her

Most Helpful Guy

• If she friend zones me, then she has to be a good friend to keep me around. If not, I just move on completely.

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer is HELL NO! Unless he really love you and just want to be around you!

What Guys Said 10

• Do you mean if I initially liked her romantically?

• Nope u kinda developed feelings gradually.

• @truthbeknown, that makes sense but what if she is single, yet you are not wanting a girlfriend at this time would you just stay friends in hopes of being with her when the timing is right?

• @Lioness My heart would say to stick around and hope and pray for the best. My brain says I am wasting my time and just being a sucker that no matter what will only be a friend to her. Basically one day she is going to call and say something like, "Hey, I met this great guy today that I really like!" I don't want to be the guy she talks to about the guy she likes, I want to be the guy she likes!!! This happened to me in highschool. I simply walked away because it wasn't as simple as you describe. I had enough other friends, so I didn't need her screwing me up.

• I would if she wanted to set me up with her hot, single friends.

Otherwise, meh.

• I always make my intentions clear from the start and if she rejected me then I would just move on. Being friends wouldn't be worth it since I'd always be interested in her in that way but there is no guarantee she will change her mind ever.

• I'd end up crushing on someone else...

• As long as we still hang out and eat cereal together.

• I think that's from girl to girl different.

• What would most guys do?

• still the same, but the vote will give you a better idea of what most guys would do. I can just talk for myself.

• Simple as is no. I'm tired of wasting my time on women who aren't interested.

• I'd still be her friend. I'd just move on.

• no because you've just wasted your time on her

• It depends but I chose A. If I care about someone I know I do not own her and enjoy her company regardless of the settings and time limit.

What Girls Said 3

• Husband is reading this topic.

Is like, "They call it that because it rhymes with end zone?"
    Holy shit IS THAT WHY IT'S CALLED THAT.

I think this is the first time he has ever heard the term friend zone. Fucker was born in 1969.
    He kinda just... doesn't notice. That kind of stuff. Smh

• I "friendzoned" one of my best friends and that is how we were able to become best friends. He and I are super close. We are like brother and sister. I actually introduce him as my brother these days.

• I would still be friends with a guy who friendzoned me. As long as he is a good friend ofc )