As a small child would you remember what country bombed for years killing your friends and family and destroying your infrastructure?

As a small child would you remember what country bombed for years killing your friends and family and destroying your infrastructure? What kind of feelings would you have towards that country?

• I would become just like the people of the country that bombed me or exterminate myself to not be a bother
    0% (0)17% (1)12% (1)Vote
  • I would greatly despise that country and want revenge for my people
    100% (2)50% (3)62% (5)Vote
  • Other/pudding/explain
    0% (0)33% (2)26% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• NYC - bombed in 1993 and 2001. You have the IRA with England, pick one..

0|1
    0|0
    • Were you personally affected and if so do you now despise Saudis?

• Yes I was, I seen the 2nd plane going in too. This was my generations Pearl Harbor.

• Are you proficient in world history by chance and did a family member of yours die in the 9/11 incident?

• I would wonder why the people got bombed in the first place...

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? As a small child you would wonder what happened to make your country get bombed and not be angry at the country that bombed you?

• Show All
    • It really depends on the situation.. Like if i was a german baby in ww2, i would not be angry at other people for stoping the nazis... But the cycle of hate has to stop somewhere..

• Good comments and I'm guessing you see the point I am trying to make with my question.