Do you have conversations with your pets?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an abnormal relationship with my dog lol. I love his little clingy fragile guts so much.

What Girls Said 16

• Always. I don't do much else with them. I don't like to lift him in my arm cause he has leg problems and I am worried I will aggravate his body even more if I hold him at the wrong angle. I don't let him kiss me cause I don't want germs on my body and I don't like the smell. The only thing I ever do is talk to him and feed him special treats - not the regular dog food - the extra good stuff that costs more than what he normally eats.

• I hope your dog heals up from it's leg problems. That is good you talk to it and feed it That is true they say we shouldn't kiss dogs because of the germs can make us very sick.

• I do and some people look at me so weird and always tell me they're not going to respond- I know this but I do see them as my babies haha.

• Lol that is good. Im pretty sure they understand you when you talk to them. lol

• Lol YEEESSSSS, all the freaking time. They're the only ones who actually listen to me :x Or so I think 😧

• Lol that is good. They say animals are smart. I believe they know and understand what you are saying.

• My husband sings Johnny Cash songs to our dog.

I talk to him like an adult human. Not capable of baby talk. Nope. Even wtih 3 kids.

• Lol johnny Cash songs rock. lol that is cool you talk human talk to the dog.

• No no other way around. He's a baritone/bass 1. Something like 98 percent of rock singers are high tenor.

My voice is so low that I'm on the alto/tenor border line. #sadbuttrue #tallgirlproblems

• Oh wow both you and him have very low voices. Lol im a bass if that makes it sound any better.

• My cats are really good listeners. They have the ability to maintain eye contact for long periods of time, they aren't judgmental and they don't interrupt or give bad advice. They always want to hear about my day and cuddle with me. It's easy to tell what they want and I think they have pretty good people skills=^..^=

• Yes always! I call my bird my bitch! hahah! mY lover!! honey bear! hahah And so the list go on!

• I used to. It was more of a monologue, really. He'd give me judgmental looks every now and again but mostly he just wanted treats.

• Lol they say they understand when you talk to them.

• He was a good boy. Poor thing died of a massive pancreatic tumor that had metastasized.

• That sucks that happened to him.😞

• All the time. My dog is the main person I can always talk to.

• Yes. All day, err day.

• Well, I talk to animals. I don't have pets.

• Yes... but am not crazy

• I try to, but my cat doesn't give a sh*t. He is a typical male. He just wants to eat, and get itched. Rude Boy. :O I need to get a girl cat. They are better listeners.

• Lol sometimes yes well when i see them when i visit my parents. But my mother is the worst she talks to the cat like it is a child who is sad it drives me crazy :/

• Lol just as long the cat listens to her. lol.

• hahaha lol the conversations get so weird like she saw the cat running down a lizard and she said to the cat, he's hiding from you honey? Aww I dont know why but dont worry about it, there will be other lizards. Mind you the lizard is hiding for his life. Smh -_-

• Lol omg that must be so funny to see and watch.

• I talk to my dog all the time haha

• all the time, my cat meows back and everything like a proper conversation

• My cat is the better conversationalist compared to my dog.

What Guys Said 6

• All the time! I imagine his barks and smiles and winks all have meanings and I respond to him. I also just ask him how he's doing throughout the day, I tell him good morning, and kiss him goodnight.

• Sometimes I'm just at the park by the river and I sit down on the bench and look into Amber's eyes and she stares back I just talk to her and stroke her soft ears. And then she licks my hand. I care more about my dog than I do most people tbh. We have an unbreakable bond.

• I don't have any pets.

• Yes, because I trust them to too tell anyone else.

• Yes but the only response I get is meow

• Is the pope Catholic?

• Lol I haven't heard that statement in a while, reading it made me smile :D

• @nymous1234 And when I'm being sarcastic I say "yeah and the pope is Jewish" :P