Guys just don't like me. why?

Hi,

I dont know whats up but guys just dont seem to like me. (I'm a girl). I have only been flirted with once a year, litterally, or jokingly by someone I know better. But that is it, and its like the thing where if I was assigned a partner with a guy, or anyone for that matter, they wouldn't really even TALK to me. Its like I am some wierdo, but im not sure. I've been described as one of the nicest, but it depends on who you ask, and sometimes have been seemed as aloof. But it really sucks because I actually am shy and not snobbish. Do you think I have a social problem? My mom says that it's because people find me intimidating, she said she struggled with the same thing when she was my age because she was pretty, and I looked at her old pictures and she could have been a model, at one point she even was, but I dont think I am that pretty. I've caught guys staring at me a lot but They never talk to me or anything. I have thought that guys have liked me but it always turned out to be wrong. One time online I got in a fight with this other guy over polotics, and it turned into something else. Soon he saw my photos and said he didn't understand why guys didn't tell me before that I am beautiful, but I think he was just trying to wow me. So whats the deal? Honestly I really want to know, every year I think that it will be the one when someone cares for me like that but it just doesn't happen, so whats up?

I don't talk, rarely actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the impression you may tend to talk a lot?

• I actually talk very very little, but thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow it's really nice to know that there are other girls out there who feel like I do! How old are? I'm 15 and have the same problem as you, like exactly the same. My mom was gorgeous and had guys fawning over her all the time but she was outgoing and very social. I'm extremely shy and socially awkward, but I've been told by my whole family and tons of guys online that I'm attractive so yeah, it's weird when guys don't talk to you or flirt in real life. I think it does have to do with intimidation since you're pretty and also seem aloof, maybe they don't know how to start a conversation with you or they probably assume you don't want to be talked to. I know it's way easier said than done, but everyone tells me that the key is to bury your shyness and put yourself out there more.

• Aww, yea Im sixteen! Very true, I need to be more social but like you said easier said than done. Its so good to know I'm not the only soul with this going on, thanks so much! I hope you get more luck! :)

• Ok, Ill try :) that was very nice of you by the way, happy new year!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Well you see your probably cute and they fear rejection

What Girls Said 4

• Guys like big stretched vagina

• Hey,
    I have the same problem. Sorry I'm not going to give you an answer. But I'm telling that you are not alone in your situation. Once in a while I get compliments from some boys but not always. I feel really awkward because my Elder sister has a boyfriend and my younger sister has lots of guy friends and sometimes they come over and have parties while I'm sitting on my bed like an idiot. I think they don't like me because I don;t wear make-up and those girly girl outfits. (I used to be a tomboy but not anymore. I'm trying to be more like a girl now.)
    So please don't worry about yourself because one day SOME LUCKY GUY will make you fell happy and secure. Not every guy's lucky to have girls like us. ;)

• lol I feel like you just described me. I am going through the same problem.

• It's because you're the quiet type!

I have the same problem.

I think guys assume were taken OR the stuck up type