Why does GAG keep removing my questions?

I'm so confused. simple innocent questions are getting removed for adult content when people are asking about way worse stuff.

and the question wasn't sexual. at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to gain respect by gaining more levels and plus someone keeps reporting you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• you are underage. 18+ only to ask sexual related questions

• but my question wasn't sexual.

• what was it then and did it have any adult content in it?

• nope. I just asked why a guy said soemthing to me in a project at school. it was about grammer, not sex.

What Girls Said 6

• Adult Topic – These are posts that contain overly sexual content posted by users under 18. Our members must be 18+ to ask “how to” sexual Questions. Posts that provide too many sexually graphic details by a member who is under 18 are removed for their protection. This is sexually related content that would not be presented in a high school Sexual Education course.
    For example, for those under 18, a Sexuality Question such as, "Why do guys get pleasure from nude pics?" is fine while "Best way to turn on a guy friend?" is not.

• Her question wasn't remotely sexual in nature. Not sure why it got renoved. I suggested messaging and admin direct

• @CheerGirl38139 and I did end up messaging them, now waiting for a reply.

• @CheerGirl38139 Gotcha. Well, I don't know what the question was. It may have been reported wrong, but still violated the rules in some way and got deleted. Your advice to message an admin is also what i would recommend if she feels that there was nothing in violation of the site rules.

• you could have one stalker who doesn't like you and reports all of your questions. I get removed every time I write questions about appearance in polls and surveys on yahoo answers.

• If it gets removed then it's violating something in the guidelines. You are underage, therefore something you spoke about could pertain to that

• what was the question?

• Probably because you are underage...

• If a question gets removed it's because it violates the guidelines.