Do you think Muslims should be allowed to enter country?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but I do not think Muslim refugees should from places that have been overthrown by ISIS should be allowed to enter here. For the obvious reason, that would be ISIS's Trojan horse. It's not like those countries are neighbors to America so that's even more of a hassle just to get them here then we don't even know who the f*ck we're bringing in. We already have enough homeless, starving, poor people on these streets and citizens who don't have jobs. We are already paying off a trillion dollar debt. Therefore, we are in no position to be taking in refugees.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• A Muslims lawyer wrote the charter for this country when he came here with Christopher Columbus as his lawyer. Check the history if you don't believe me. He was a Moor from Spain, a lended attorney from Catherine of Aragon. They damn well should "allowed."

• So I discovered a mountain, is it mine? Thats idiotic

• Actually thats pretty much damn well how it went and you know it

• Those were extremist terrorists,
      God Christians and jew have none of those
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Jewish_religious_terrorism
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%7s_Resistance_Army
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Defence_Association
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Official_Irish_Republican_Army
      Which reminds me of a piece of rather black comedy from the novel Patriot games by tom clancy
      Ireland, The safest place in the world to be jewish as the christians are too busy killing each other
      Or if you are irreligious,
      Timothy Mcviegh of the Oklahoma City bombing fame was Agnostic.
      So is the Unibomber

• Yes. Not every muslim is a terrorist and we shouldn't discriminate against all those who are "associated" with them. It's not right to blame the actions of a few on everyone.

• Yes, of course. Duh? Kinda sad that some people question this.

• of course, they're not aliens lol

• Do you mean as in the refugee issue in Europe right now?

• No, thay have their own country, we don't need them in your country.

• Yes. Just because they're Muslim doesn't mean they're not people. We shouldn't treat them differently.

• They treat you differently

• Generalization? What about truth? In Iran every woman HAVE TO wear a scarf, woman can't divorce his husband but his husband do. In Suudi, you can't drink alcohol and if you're ateist you will be get beheaded.
      Make some research about Muslim countries

• That's their way of life. I'm not a part of it. Therefore they have no opinion of me.

What Guys Said 14

• Why not? We let the Christians in.

• Christians don't push people to be Muslim but Muslims do. Thats why

• Please explain to me than the inquisition, how many native americans were killed for not converting to christianity, please tell me how many muslims were killed in the quest to retake the holy land? You need a wake up call man christians are just as GUILTY as muslims for killing in the name of their religion stop listening to donald trump he's a hate monger!

• @MrTexan37 you make a damn good point. If people could just get over themselves and me more accepting of others the world would be a better place... Although I guess the constant bickering, wars, and murder do help keep the population down a bit.

• Whether we want to recognize it or not (and most people don't), we are at war with political Islam. For the duration of that war (which would be extremely short, if we actually believed in the right of self-defence), Muslim immigration in general should be banned, as should the public practice of Islam.

• So are we banning christianity cause the last 6 people who snapped and shot up public places were white christians

• Yes. Our best friends in the war against Islamic extremism are Muslims.

• Yeah, why not?

• How art thou Mr. Trump?

• Fine thanks, and you? Hey Obama why don't you take muslim in your home ha?

• Naaaah. I'm not really a political type of guy. I just don't want to be involved in political bashing because it leads to nothing but drama.

• yes, democrats shouldn't make politics. Trump should be political

• Not all terrorists are muslims, and not all muslims are terrorists.

• @ElissaDido what do you think?

• let's ask the American indians

• Muslims?
    Yes.
    Syrian refugees?
    No.

• no trump was right.

• Yes, if they have skills that we need, e. g. doctor.

• No I do not think so. This subject in my opinion is a mute one. They have a home land and should defend it and stay there

• All Republicans should be shiped to siberia

• If they are going to share our cultural values yes, if they are going to maintain themselves apart, no.