Why are you unhappy today? What's your excuse for today?

What is the reason for your unhappines today, gagers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not unhappy exactly, I just feel like bit not all there. Probably mostly because my sleeping pattern's completely gone and i'm on my period

But also 'cause i'm failing at my uni modules 'cause I'm not doing the work.. 'cause I can't seem to get myself to care that much about it

I just want to be living happily ever after with the guy I love, who is just my best friend and doesn't want to be more.

I'm scared he's going to get bored of me 'cause i'm not good enough for him, even though he's a wonderful friend to me and I know he wouldn't ever abandon me

I'm at home with my family and feel kinda trapped. And disillusioned 'cause my stepdad's horrible and an alcoholic, my Mum drinks way too much too and is always tired and stressed and she seems stupid when I know she wasn't always and she needn't be :s. My brother's kinda doing okay, but my middle sister is possibly depressed, and cutting herself. My littlest sister seems alright but spends all her time on her computer and leaves litter everywhere - like, rotting fruit down the back of her bed, etc.. My extended family even though I love them seem really out of touch and say stupid things, like, political kinds of things about topics they don't understand.

Christmas was a little bit meh and now it's over, and I hate January

I'm supposed to be going back to uni the day after tomorrow which means facing up to my work. And seeing my flatmate who really annoys me.

The city where I go to uni is flooded also so getting back might be hard

And I don't know what i'm doing, literally all I want is to be in love and living with that person being affectionate and safe etc.

When I should be caring about my degree and my future career, or at the very least maintaining friendships (other than with my best friend), and I just don't :s

Sorry for spilling my objectively quite small but nevertheless bothersome problems on you Asker.

I hope you're okay? Are you unhappy? :(

• It's okay. You can talk about your problems.
      You're on your period? Wow, I don't know that feeling :)

• Thank-you <3

And haha I just meant that might be making my hormones send my emotions outta wack. In itself it doesn't feel that bad, just a little bit achy :s

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's no one on :(

What Girls Said 11

• I'm trying REALLY HARD to not let things get me down. Today WILL be a good day!
    media.giphy.com/media/zviFafViu0VEc/giphy.gif

• The boyfriend left this morning for his training trip. After his 10 day trip he has to go immediately back to school so I won't see him again officially until May.

• you'll find another

• I deserve better than a man who has been loyal to me for the last 8 years of my life, is seeded 2nd and 4th in the nation for the 100 backstroke and 100 freestyle respectively, who will be at Olympic trials, and who is going to be a lawyer? I think I have a pretty good thing going lol

• I'm just sad cause I'll miss him.

• Right now? Yes. I'm just really upset about gaining back weight I lost and it's made me go back to bad habits such as not eating.

• Nah im not unhappy, but im tired af. Road trip😴

• I want to go for a motorbike ride BUT mum doesn't want me to go yet because we have guest..

• I'm happy dude, whatchu saying? XD

• Right now? Because everyone is trash.

• that my stomach hurts and i wanted to go to practice but i canceled. Then i got school work cause i am on break with studying for 2 test/ interview with my teacher / 2 assignments and essay... help

• I'm sick and bad memories have surfaced lately

• I miss my guy friend. We live hundreds of miles apart and I think he's emotionally distancing himself from me because of the physical distance 😢

• Boyfriend was so close to ditching me for his friends last night (I would have just stayed at his while he went out) and is catching up with an ex girlfriend today. Just not happy.

• You should take it out on him sleeping with me

• I'm not one to be unloyal, so I'll pass

What Guys Said 7

• I am not unhappy today. I am happy today.

• Was asked to work overtime and my boss complained about how slow I was working. And it was me and one other person working.

A little appreciation would be nice.

• Tired man didn't get too much sleep

• because I am sitting here answering a bunch of weird questions instead of having a life

• I had a fight with my mom, jeez how parents can be so misunderstanding

• I can't fuck the girl I want to

• you're happy eastern countries have war

• Shut the fuck up that's not what you said

• Stupid ass you asked why I was unhappy today, so I answered I was unhappy yesterday because I didn't fuck the girl I wanted to and your dumb ass just put that out there way of topic. So suck a dick punk ass bitch