Are we in denial of super natural world or something unexplainable happening every day of our life?

there are something always going on but then if I go out, people are not acknowledge it. it's almost as if they are indenial.

I always dream of something and it comes true

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, according to Akiane Kramarik, the answer is yes
    "No supernatural can exist for the mankind that does not want to believe it"

What Guys Said 4

• Everything is a product of nature even if we don't fully understand it yet. Therefore the super natural can not exist. Even if ghosts and stuff like that existed they would simply be a part of the natural world. By claiming something is supernatural, you immediately discredit it, because it implies it is impossible to exist since it is not a part of nature.

• There is a serious offer for one million dollars for anyone who can prove something supernatural happening. So I suggest you gather evidence and take it them to claim your prize.

I only want 10% for telling you :)

• Just because something is unexplained doesn't mean it's supernatural. I doubt anyone from a few hundred years ago could explain phones and the internet yet we know they're not supernatural

• People see what they want to, and the ordinary will ignore whatever they can not explain.

What Girls Said 0