The more you post online about your bf/gf = the more insecure you are about your relationship, is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• i tend to think of it that way. i see so many beautiful people on here that are super insecure for god knows what. but, who isn't insecure in some way or another...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be insecure as fuck or in love as fuck. We never know

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so, I think most people just post here to amuse themselves. It is quite possible that others talk about it as a way of bragging rather than to hide insecurities.

• When i was married, never came online

What Girls Said 3

• Not really, some people are genuinely happy and are with their S/O all the time, so really they have nothing but things to mention about them. I find that on her I mention him a lot because it's relatable advice, however things like instagram I don't, or snapchat rarely. I don't have Facebook deleted that a while ago nor twitter. I think there's a difference between being proud, and being insecure and sometimes insecurities can come out when people are overly posting- and it looks a different way, looks as if theyre trying to prove something that they feel theyre lacking or in denial about.

• People who are most insecure, usually post often to try and get attention or to be given praises. I imagine its the same with relationships.

• I don't think so. The people I know who post the post are lesbian couples, and lesbian couples are something like 60% more likely to be happy for longer. Don't ask where I read that though, but I only read it recently. Also, I have only ever been insecure in relationships, and I have never posted anything online while in a relationship..

• *post the most