Do you put a case on your phone ☎📞 or not?

It looks really pretty without one but I know that won't stay for long, which is why I put a flip case on mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have like 10 cases and I always forget to use them. I think my phone has had a case on a total of 5 times😅

• How do you prevent wear damage xD

• Very carefully XD I have it dinged up on the sides and one little crack in the corner but I'm pretty proud of myself for only having that!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most phones are built to withstand average use, and if you are careful enough you don't need a case.

But if the phone is not up to par with being dropped on occasion, it is best to equip it with the protection it needs.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter if you put a case on it or not, the kinetic energy is absorbed through the body of the phone, the case is likely to be insufficient in protecting the phone, you could put your phone in an iron block, drop it from 1 story, and it will still break.

• Unless the phone doesn't move at all, it is perfectly secure in the block, then it is likely to survive the impact.

• That's why it doesn't matter if we wear an iron man suit, the kinetic energy of a bullet etc, will travel right through the suit and through our bodies as if we were made of jello.

What Girls Said 8

• Ahhh, I know how you feel.
    When I get a new phone, I admire it's beauty.
    Having to cover it with a case that is less striking in appearance is always a disappointment.
    I always weigh my options on this one however, because
    the phone won't stay cute for long without a case because chances are it will get scratched up over time (because it has no protection).

• I love my pink phone case. A random kid at the store loved it so much, he asked me where I got it from. My brother bought it for moi!

• Yes, I do. I like the way it looks without like you, but I want to make sure it stays protected just in case I drop it or it rubs against something that will scratch it.

• Yeah I have a phone case. If I didn't my phone would be destroyed by now.

• I don't put a case on mine, but when I get a new phone, I think it's best I do.

• I have a decal around my iPhone. I feel like cases end up being so bulky and ugly. I just use a shatter proof screen protector and a decal sticker that covers all the buttons and holes.

• Yeah, it's like my phone's condom

• I used to, but since I got this tiny purse, not much can fit in there. So I have no case (slim phone). I've had my phone for two years and it's fine, I take good care of my stuffs.

What Guys Said 3

• I bought my new iPhone, and walked over to the kiosk right next door to buy a case.

• You just need to find the right case. Moshi makes ones that match perfectly with iPhones... that's what I have

• Yes. This is my case:

www.ebay.com/.../141750170867

Don't people realize that these wallet cases not only protect your phone... but it helps eliminate cramped pockets? With a wallet case, you can eliminate a wallet all together.