Why would my S5 not work on my car?

earphones work, and other cellphones and S5s work on my car too.
I took it to fix it and the guy said there is nothing he can do about it -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you talking about bluetooth? That guy is dumbass lol always something you can do lol.

• auxiliary connection :/

• Lol the engineer in me.. Love this kind of stuff. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

• alright thanks again boss ^^

What Guys Said 5

• just a guess.
    your S5 probably has a headphones/microphone combo jack. not every headphones/cables work with those, in that case you need something like this
    www.ebay.com.au/.../111201679129

but if your other phones you tested had that combo jack too, then I don't know

• Do simple headphones work?
    You say you checked other devices, but was it with the same cable? (I mean, is the cable broken? )

• yea headphones work.
      and other devices too so the cable isn t working :/
      anw check toni's respond I guess he s correct

• got ya ^^

• Because the S5 is a whiny little bitch. I have had mine for almost 2 years and it's a POS. I can't wait for the BlackBerry Priv to come out. I'm so over my S5!

• are you using a tape deck? if so, just get a bluetooth tape deck $25 on ebay, mine is a little loud, so I have to grease it up somehow

• Like Bluetooth or AUX?

• Ugh 😂😂😂 the wrangler is high from the ground and the GTR for example is low and close to the ground like the height
      The height between the bottom of the car and the street is called suspension if the suspension is low then this car is made for speeding and hard curves if not then it's offroading and high suspension might flip the car over in special cases of song curves and zigzags

• alright got ya ^^
      lesson learned :p

What Girls Said 0