Who looks the most like a bad boy?

Out of these 2 guys which one looks more like a bad boy the guy on the left or the guy on the right and why?
Who looks the most like a bad boy?

• Guy on the left
  • Guy on the right

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly can't choose the guy on the right has the back in the day hair gel look look while the guy on the right which I'm pretty sure is Taylor Lautner has the free spirit hair blowing in the wind biker vibe going on.

They can both be tough... But I guess I'll say the guy on the left

Most Helpful Guy

• They both look like posers.

What Girls Said 3

• I have no doubt that I could beat the living crap out of either of those guys.

Not in a way that's even remotely sexual.

• You must be a butchy ass woman.

• Lol I just said it's not attractive and you are already taking cheap shots at me. I'm not some fckboy.

• @tony72722 Dude, I am so old and uncool that my 12-year-old had to explain "fuckboy" to me.

In any case. Look inside first.

I'm also turned off by conspicuous displays of wealth. I like power with humble roots. But if I call you a rich guy, is that a "cheap shot"? Hardly.

Also note the other way around. I don't know whether you intended "butchy-ass" as a potshot... and, frankly, I don't give a shit. You could stand to learn a thing or two, there.

• I just wanna braid Taylor Lautner's hair

• Guy on the left definitely. Guy 2 looks like he's trying too hard.

What Guys Said 1

• xD neither but I guess the guy on the left