- YesVote A
- NoVote B
- I'm still learning.Vote C
Things I have "driven":
- trucks (commercial 10 and 18-wheelers)
- scissor lifts (to get to very high ceilings in commercial buildings)
- forklifts of various types
- various boats & a yacht
- various watercraft (JetSki, SeaDoo, etc.)
- racecars (I took some racing classes in the mid-90s as part of my amatuer SCCA racing experiences)
- airplane (Cessna 172)
- motorcycles (on and off-road) & scooters
For the most part, if it's a vehicle of some kind, I've driven it, or could figure out how to drive it fairly easily.
Of course... The hardest part is paying attention!!
Yeah, I know how to drive and I own a car.
Do I enjoy driving? Not when I'm driving to work... LOL.
of course i know how to drive.
Yeah I can even drive a bike.
I sure do.
Does my Dads riding lawn mower count?
My mom lets me drive to near by places but I am pretty bad. The first time I hopped in my moms truck, I slammed on the gas then on the brakes and we slammed forward and we were driving on the other side of the road because I was too scared to turn the wheel. xD
No! long story!
Nope, never driven a car.
Yes, I know how to drive! I've been doing it since I was 17 years old.
No. I have yet to get my permit. I'm studying for it this week though.
I hate driving, but I *can*.
Yes, I know how to drive
No and kind of still learning...
Yes I do. I've had my license since I was 18.
Currently learning, I'm not the worst... 😜
I just got my Lisence in June. Yaaaaayyyyy haha
I'm licensed to drive almost anything on the road.
I dont and im 24.