Why do men and women treat really beautiful women like crap?

I've noticed that men and women will often time mistreat very attractive women. Men will be mean to very pretty girl and women will be jealous and act snobby. Also very beautiful women have trouble getting boyfriend. I seen in an article that Jennifer Lawrence said men are mean to her and she can't get a date and she gorgeous. So that's prof there is something not right with how very beautiful women are treated by society it's not fair. Now I get why they say beauty is a curse and can bring misery.

Most Helpful Guy

• dudes aren't usually mean to attractive girls. that's more of a girl thing. when j law says she can't get a boyfriend, it's usually because guys don't think they have a chance. it's already hard enough attracting a chick, 1 as high profile as her and as pretty as her, most guys don't think they have a chance to begin with since a lot of guys assume she a) get's hit on all the time b) 10s go after her c) we just get flat out rejected 50x more so than actually being able to get a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they let them, sometimes really beautiful people think that all they have going for them is their looks and that deep inside they have really bad self esteem and think no one else will love them, and or some people are intimidated by them and therefor as a defence they try to tear them down because of jealously.

What Guys Said 3

• Men put them on a pedestal. Give them favors and free stuffs. Women mistreat attractive women because they feel it's unfair that beautiful women are being treated MUCH better. The gap is unfair because the attractive women rarely earned all the positive treatment and attention on their own. Trust me, long before they earned all that with her intelligence and personality, men would put them on a pedestal the second they turn hot.

• I can see why women would be jealous about how beautiful other women are but we guys won't be mean to you cause of how attractive you are.

• LMAO. You funny!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't do that. I don't get jealous of people because I know my life belongs to God. I sometimes get upset if evil people are happy but I never envy or desire what they have for myself.

• 🙄 ikr 🙄🙄