Do you think the Democratic Party is rigging Hillary to win over Bernie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Couldn't tell ya. I hardly follow Canadian politics let alone American politics lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• totally she is going to smash him!

• I certainly hope not Sanders is the best vote if they want to rig something they should rig the Republican side and make sure Trump doesn't win.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know enough about it, but I wouldn't be surprised. Especially if they feel that Hillary's got the best shot to beat Trump/Cruz/whoever.

Personally, I find myself completely unmotivated to vote for any of these people. I mean, I do like Bernie quite a bit, but I wonder if he's too far to the left. And beside that, he's also kind of... old. Dude is gonna be 75 by the time the general election rolls around, and frankly, that's a little scary to me.

• Yes, I think that is unfortunately the case. It's really quite a shame...

• Honestly I hope not because as a "registered Democrat" I would much rather have Bernie over Hillary. I love the Clintons, but if hillary gets the nomination I'm 99% sure the conservatives will vote in record numbers against her. And I don't want a conservative in the white house. Every time we get one it sets us back 20 years.

• I don't think that Bernie is in it to win it. He's in it to spout off about his ideology, but there is no doubt that Hillary is already the nominee in the eyes of the DNC.

• It's funny when you ask someone that is a Hillary fan to name one economic policy that they liked that Hillary spearheaded they just walk away or tell you to stop asking dumb questions. This country is fucked...

• I don't think you read the question

• It was a little androgynous answer but yes it's rigged. People want her to win for agenda reasons and are pulling strings to make it happen.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Vote for Bernie in the primaries!!!