Who were you rooting for on Karate Kid?

I was deffinitely rooting for Karate Kid

Unlike this guy here:

Who were you rooting for on Karate Kid?

• Daniel LaRusso (Karate Kid)
  • Johnny Lawrence (blonde guy from Cobra Kai)
  • meh never saw the movie (it's ancient history)
  • Only saw the newest lesse remake of it with Jackie Chan
  • I dont care a rats ass about your question. SHOW ME The MONEY!
  • I am against violence in general

Most Helpful Guy

• Cobra Kai- Do or Die :)
    Sweep the leg Johnny, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    As much as i love the cobra kai, i had to vote for Daniel-San... He over them struggles, man.
    And forget that POS remake the Kung Fu Kid, Jackie Chan barely saved that turd lol Cool finishing kick at the end, though.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• "Wait a minute... you were rooting for the other kid in Karate Kid, the mean blond boy?"

"No, I was rooting for the scrawny loser from New Jersey who barely knows ANY karate. Get your head out of your ass, Lily..."😂😂😂

Arguably my favorite movie from my childhood. I guess I was rooting for Daniel, but I thought the Cobra Kai kids were cool, haha. Especially Dutch, he was wicked slept on, haha. When all the other cronies were like "Johnny, he's had enough!", there's Dutch like "FUCK that, no mercy!" I actually bought a Cobra Kai replica gi, and I was Johnny Lawrence for Halloween a couple times, including last year, and my girlfriend wore the Daniel Larusso get up, it was a sweet tandem costume👍

• 1|2
  • Wew he matured alright xD

• I sometimes imitate Mr. Miyagi in my class. Once I imitated Kreese from the Cobra Kai.

• As an 80's kid I watched the originals still I want the money

• never seen it :P

• haha

u should

it's awesome. especially the 1st one

but not the remake!

• honestly I'd be more interested in the remake because I like Jackie Chan :P

but I don't watch many movies in general so it will probably be none of both. if I do it's something I'm really interested in

• lol but the movie is awesome :'(

:P blegh lol

haha

• I only saw the newest one 😂

• Man eating ice cream #3 in the bleachers during the last match

• 53? is that true?

• I thought Will Smith's wasted Semen was Karate Kid :D

• lol oh ouch
      poor Jaden Smith

nah that was a new version of it

The original an better Karate Kid was and will always be Ralph Macchio alongside his teacher, Mr. Myiagi, played by Pat Morita. Timeless!

• Well maybe you're saying it cause you haven't seen his other movies... I mean After Earth was made just to uplift his career but it didn't lead to any miraculous results... I don't see the point of him taking the help of his father if he is really talented (which he is actually not)

• well yeah I never saw it

I guess the point is... he wants in on the family business. of course that doesn't mean he will be as good as his father. he actually had to work for it.

• I was for Danials blond girlfriend !!!

• lol yeah

she has some pretty kick ass karate moves xD

• Here lmbo

What Girls Said 2